The online 100000 Pyramid casino slot machine, made and launched in 2010 by Wager Works/IGT Gaming casino developer, is offered in no download and no registration version called "demo" based on the American TV franchise focused on games. The "100 000" comes from the show in 1982 that had a price pool of 100000 dollars for its winner. The slot's predecessor, 50000 Pyramid, was also dedicated to the same franchise but, logically, the one with a price pool of 50000. If you played the original slot, you'd find them pretty similar, except the new one has higher cash outs and more enhanced graphics with different details related to the TV show.
Who Can Play 100 000 Pyramid For Free?
If playing this game Pyramid casino game for free and without limitations is what you want, you've come to the right place. Slotozilla offers this possibility both through the computer and mobile (Android, iOS, Blackberry) platforms by downloading "Free Slots" from the online store or by browsing the site.
All that players need to know when betting on online The 100 000 Pyramid slot game is:
- There are 15 paying rows which is not a big number. Nonetheless, there are only 11 symbols, and so the possibility to match them if all lines are active is high.
- Free 100000 Pyramid online game slot machine has a high total rate variance – the stake can be set between only 1 and 3000 coins. Both the rollers with a big and small budget can find this entertainment of their taste when it comes to the stake amount.
- When there are multiple coin and line options in a video slot, like here, experts recommend playing as many coins you like but on the max number of lines.
- The jackpot offered by casino is 100000 coins that can be easily converted into the real money.
- Expected RTP is from 92.78% to 95.03%.
"Line Bet" stands for a current stake per one line. A minus sign decreases while the plus sign increases this amount. "Lines" displays how many paylines (1, 3, 5, 9 or 15) are currently selected. The – and + mean the same thing as for "Line Bet" option.
Ordinary & Special Bonus Features
There are two symbols with extra functions in offered by casino in Pyramid slot machine for free play:
- Wild symbol is represented as the logo icon, lands the highest payment (jackpot) of 100 000 credits if 5 are found on one winning row. Moreover, it also substitutes for other "badges" in the game except the Winner's Circle one.
- Scatter – with "Winner's Circle" written on its card is the scatter. 3+ of them will trigger the same-called bonus feature. Regardless of this, landing 3, 4 or 5 of them cause the multiplying of your total stake amount by, in a row, 5, 10 and 15 times.
All other symbols are just paying certain values regarding their icon and number of them landed but don't trigger any feature. From the highest to the lowest paying ones, they are:
- Mystery 7 – maximum 1000 co.;
- Golden Bars, Contestants, and Celebrity Star – limit 500 co.;
- A (car), K (juice) – limit 250 co.;
- Q (watch) – max 200 co.;
- J (TV), and number 10 (camera) – top 150 co.
Winner's Circle is the only bonus in the machine. If the reels stopped at the moment, there are 3 or more scatters anywhere on the screen, players will be taken to this "pick me" game where they are able to select starting from the lowest part of the pyramid. When you click, free spins or multipliers will be revealed. An extra pick or the arrow that takes you to the higher level can also be revealed.
The Pyramid slot machine game allowed to play for free implies that once you've taken your collections, the free spin round will start, and all that you have picked will be of use. The upper possible collection is 36 additional spins and 9 times multiplier.
Auto Play is the button used for spinning a certain number of rounds at a current and Line Bet amount until users stop it. Therefore, before clicking the option, players should first fix the two mentioned parameters. One more useful button is Paytable. It shows all the features, their functions, and payments in a short, user-friendly way.
If you want to adjust the slot's quality of graphics, doing this is possible by using the setting button. You can choose between 4 modes – Low, Medium, High, and Best. Though the last one is most appealing, the gameplay may suffer if you have a slower PC.