Free online Egyptian Gold slot machine is a video game developed by OpenBet, GW Games. It has 5 reels with 3 rows, and 20 winning lines which cannot be modified. As its name shows, Egyptian Gold’s creators used the fascinating ancient Egypt and its landmarks as an inspiration for the game’s theme, and the sound effects just add up to the experience of playing this gambling machine. This slot is similar to Monster Cash.
Egyptian Gold Slot’s Symbols
Egyptian Gold slot game has 9 symbols in total, 7 regular and 2 special. Their values, along with the game rules, can be seen when the Paytable display is open. One can do this by clicking the button with the same name in the left bottom corner.
- Letters and Numerals – five regular symbols, marked with letters (J, Q, K, A) and number 10. Their values vary, as J and 10 bring up to 400 credits (that is if 5 of them are collected and if the player placed the maximum bet), Q and K bring up to 800, while A awards up to 1200 credits.
- Landmarks – two regular icons, depicted with famous Egyptian landmarks (the pyramids and the sphinx). The pyramids will award the gambler up to 2000 coins, while five sphinxes on the reels mean the highest prize of 5000 coins!
- The Wild is a special card which functions as a substitute for every other icon, except the Scatter, in order to increase the gambler’s chances of winning. Its icon is a picture with a silver background and yellow letters that say: ‘Wild.’
- The Scatter is another particular card, it is depicted with a sarcophagus, and for gathering 5 of them, the player can receive 800 coins. If one gets 6 or more Scatters, a sarcophagus bonus is triggered.
One of many benefits of playing Egyptian Gold free slot is its bonus features which make it easier for players to earn some money.
- Lock ‘N’ Load – after a win, the winning cards are locked into its place while other cards keep spinning, and if the same cards appear, they also stay and raise the win. It stops when the winning icons stop emerging.
- Sarcophagus Bonus – 6 or more Scatters trigger this feature. The player chooses one of the five sarcophagi, which give either a cash prize or a golden head.
- Eye Of Horus – finding the golden head during the Sarcophagus bonus triggers the Eye Of Horus Bonus. The gambler is to click on one of the squares to reveal either another golden head or an X. Finding an X ends the feature, while a golden head enables another feature.
- Portal Of Gods – is started when one collects a golden head in the Eye of Horus. To earn a big cash prize in Portal of Gods, the player is to choose one of the three gods.
- Gamble – the bettor has the opportunity of earning more money by gambling it after each win. Turning on this option opens a mini card game where the bettor can pick cards which he thinks the red arrow will point to after it stops spinning. If he guesses correctly, he is awarded the amount shown in the middle of the screen, and if his guess is incorrect, he losses the amount he betted.
Playing & Wagering
Playing ways for Egyptian Gold slot machine game are the same as for almost any other gambling machine, which is manual (by clicking the Spin button for every round) and automatic (reels are spun by the computer). The gambler can set the number of rounds to be played by the computer up to 50. There is the Auto Play button in the right bottom corner for turning on this option.
This slot machine allows the bettor to set the stake per line from 0.01 to 20 coins, which makes the maximum total bet 400 coins. The number of lines is configured to 20. All information and adjustable settings are in the bottom of the screen (Stake/Line, Lines, Stake, Total Paid) except for the Balance which is on the top.