If you ever dreamed of playing a bingo game and a slot machine together, you can’t miss this amazing gamble called Electro Bingo by Microgaming. Microgaming is a fairly new company, but already offers more than 150 titles in its collection. Their specialty is machines made for desktop and mobile platforms, which means they are using the HTML5 technology and support touch-based controls. You can play Bingo free slot using your PC or mobile devices and completely for free. No download or registration needed.
The gamble was released in a long time ago, but there is another version with the same name, but using only 3 reels and 1 pay line. This is the 5-reel, 25 pay-line version, which we recommend to choose. It also includes 3 special figures. The ruleset is quite easy, so it’s also suited for beginners. If you are looking for a simple yet entertaining and rewarding gambling, take a look at this exciting and low-risk machine.
Interface & Controls in Electro Bingo
As you can see, the interface looks like a real bingo card. Even the signs are round-shaped, which reminds bingo balls. The main controls are located at the bottom. The most important ones are:
- Balance: Shows your current balance. You can play Bingo free slot with a complimentary balance of 500 coins.
- Auto play: It supports automatic spins of the reels, up to 1.000 spins.
- Coins / Lines: You can adjust the bet and the number of pay lines from here. Playing with all of the lines is recommended.
- Total Bet: Shows the cost of per spin.
- View Payout: Opens the paytable, where you can see the rules and payouts in details.
- Spin: Self-explanatory. Hit this one to spin the reels.
- Options: This one is located at the top right side of the interface. You can turn on/off the symbol animations, sound effects, and music from here. We recommend keeping the music on – it is a nice piano theme and sounds very relaxing.
You can also play in full screen by clicking the same-named button located at the bottom-right side of the screen.
Main Features and Rules
Free online Bingo slot machine consists of 5 reels and 25 pay lines. Once you hit the “spin” button, the reels will start to spin. If a winning combination occurs on any of these pay lines when they stop, you will get paid according to the paytable.
These are real lines, which connects both sides of the reels together. You can see what they look like from the “view payout” page. It is necessary to land at least 2 identical symbols together to form a winning combination. Landing 3 or more will be better; because the more the number of figures, the greater the rewards. Prize amounts are different because each icon pays a different amount.
These combinations are calculated from left to right. The only exception is the scatter; it pays on any position and does not have to appear on a line to award you. The RTP value, which represents the theoretically expected payback, is 97.26%. Without giving too much technical detail, 97.26% RTP value will give back 97.26 of each 100 dollars you spent in the long run.
Players usually prefer games with 95% RTP and over. Bingo slot game offers a very good value so that you can expect higher winning odds. Your maximum loss will only be 2.74$ in the long run. During our test runs, we managed to trigger the bonus round more than once and got frequent winnings. The gamble won’t make you rich with only one spin but will give you constant prizes regularly in small quantities.
Main & Extra Signs
There are 8 main signs in free online Bingo slot machine. These are shown with numbers, from 1 to 8. Each one has a different payout, and they all need to land in a different number to give an award. For example, you need at least three “number 2” for a prize. On the other hand, “number 7” pays even with only 2. The most valued one is “number 8,” which pays 3.000 coins for receiving 5 of them. Take a look at the paytable to see all of the symbols and their payouts.
There are 3 bonuses in total presented:
- Wild: It can be used to complete any combination and substitutes all other symbols. The only two exceptions are the scatter and extra symbols. The wild looks like a purple ball and doesn’t offer any separate payout.
- Scatter: An orange colored ball counts as the scatter. As we mentioned above, it pays on any position and up to 50 coins. It also activates a bonus round, which we will explain below.
- Bonus: Bonus symbol is shown with a yellow colored ball. It acts as the jackpot icon and awards up to 7.680 coins if you manage to hit 5 of them at the same time.
How to Activate Extra Rounds
There is only one bonus round in Bingo slot game, and it is the free spins round. To activate it, you need to receive 3 or more scatter symbols at the same time anywhere on the reels. The round will automatically start and award you 50 free spins. During this feature, winnings are multiplied by the bet and added to the pay line wins. Free games round can be re-triggered anytime during the main game. You can also hit bonus symbols and win the Jackpot during the feature.
Maximum Prize & Betting Range
The maximum prize (jackpot) you can win is 7.680 coins. To achieve this, you need to land a certain number of bonus symbols on a pay line. Different numbers award gamesters different prizes:
|Number of Bonus Symbols||Coins|
Winning the Bingo slot machine game jackpot is based on pure luck. It is mandatory to play with the maximum bet amount to be able to win the Jackpot.
As for the betting range, you have multiple options. The lowest bet you can place is 0.01 coin per line. If you prefer to play all 25 lines available, the minimum total bet becomes 0.25 coin. Likewise, the highest wager per line is 5.00, and the maximum total stake is 125.00 coins. We recommend starting with the lowest stake amount possible and slowly raise it once you start winning.
Tips & Tricks
There aren’t many tips and tricks we can give for Bingo slot machine game as it requires only luck. However, keep these in mind while playing:
- The paytable doesn’t change itself according to the bet amounts. In other words, you can win up to 3.000 coins even when you play with 0.25 coin per spin. However, if you want to win the jackpot prize too, placing the maximum bet available (125 coins) is mandatory.
- It is possible to change the number of pay lines and play only, for example, with one line. However, we don’t recommend this. Playing with fewer lines will lower the cost of the total bet along with your overall winning chances. Use all of the pay lines available.
- You can play the demo version completely for free and as long as you want. Before moving on to the real money version, practice as more as possible to get a better understanding of the Bingo slot game and its rules.
- You can start playing with real money any time you want. Online casinos may offer extra bonuses and higher payouts. Do your research beforehand (for example, a casino may offer 100 free spins instead of the default 50).
- No registration needed, so you can start playing literally in seconds. This is an advantage, and you are not forced to share your personal information.
Overall, this is a basic game with classic features of this category. If you are looking for extraordinary prizes and more than one bonus round, it is better to look elsewhere. However, if you’re looking for a simple yet entertaining gamble, you must try it! Both professionals and beginners can play, but the latter will enjoy more because of the easy-to-understand ruleset.