The Flamenco Roses slot game is an online video machine developed by Novomatic. This romantic gamble has its background, sounds, and a symbol design based on the Spanish folklore music and dance called Flamenco. The game can be played for both demo credits and real money. This slot is similar to Jewels 4 All.
To play for free, just load the game and enjoy it without registering or downloading. If you decide to play for real money, it can be done via many online casinos. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, and describing Flamenco is hard, let’s jump right onto the gameplay which is something Novoline can brag about.
Flamenco Roses Slot’s Introduction
The Flamenco Roses slot machine game consists of 3 fixed rows and 5 fixed reels. There are ten optional paylines. If ten sounds like not enough for you, do not worry, their patterns are unique, and they go across reels in that way, so your chances of connecting symbols are as high as possible.
A bettor can choose any number of lines from 1 to 10, and if you wish to see the scheme yourself, it can be done by either increasing or decreasing the number of active paylines, and that way you will see which ones you remove or add.
In-Game Options & Basics
- Novomatic included their standard simple Auto-play button. In some games, you can adjust the number of spins to be rolled automatically, but in this one, as soon as you click it, rolling starts.
- The auto spinning can be stopped at any time by clicking Stop, which appears at the same place where Auto-play was.
- Click “Start” to play one game.
- If you like a faster action, press the Start button again while the reels are spinning. It can be instant if you double click fast.
- Play Flamenco Roses free slot in Fullscreen by clicking the spreading arrows in the top right corner. Right next to it, there is an option to stretch the game sideways.
- Turn off the music with a double bar note sign or all sounds with the speaker icon.
- The theoretical average Return to Player (RTP) is 95.87%.
- All payments are received from left to right excluding scatters.
- Scatter lands a payment, no matter where it is found on display.
- Highest win is paid only on each selected line per scatter combination.
- The paytable always shows the prizes for the current stake.
Total Bet Span
This is a crucial part of the free online Flamenco Roses slot machine. Betting only 1 line with 4 coins p/l gives you a lowest possible total bet of 4. This goes all the way up to betting 10 lines and 1000 coins p/l equaling a highest possible stake of 10.000!
This is a lot even for some high rollers, but it can’t be a bad thing. Because of its huge bet span, it meets the needs of every gambler. Whether you are an amateur, a casual player or a high roller, there is for sure the right combination of lines and coins for you.
Symbols, Their Values, and Secrets
As this machine is dedicated to flamenco, symbols are represented as a guitarist, a female dancer, a guitar, a hat, female jewelry, and cards from ten to ace giving a total of 10 main signs. Highest paying regular is a female dancer.
- The guitarist icon is a wild, and it substitutes for all symbols except scatter, boosting your chances of connecting and winning.
- The Scatter symbol is represented as a golden rose. Besides rewarding you with the bonus spins, its payout value is second highest, right after the wild.
At the end of the round, if there is a winning combination on any active payline, signs that connected will blink, and the pay line that connects them will be highlighted. Not only that, but a bettor can choose to either collect the prize or try his luck at gambling it.
- If you decide to gamble, click the Gamble button to trigger the feature.
- Once activated, a new screen will pop out over the reels, and it is up to you to take a guess if the next card is going to be black or red.
- Make your guess by observing 5 previously draw cards.
- If the guess is right, winnings are doubled and current rounds wins are lost. You can win up to x500 in this feature.
Free Spins & Fixed Wilds Feature
If at least three golden roses appear in any position, the Free Spins feature is activated. Eleven gratis rolls will be triggered every time, no matter if 3, 4 or 5 wilds landed; the only difference is that 4 and 5 pay much more. All rolls are played automatically.
During the gratis rounds, every wild landed will be fixed in place until the end of the feature, making the chances of winning much higher. Additional swirls can be won during the feature, and they are added to the current amount of remaining spins.