Online Ghost Slider is a slot machine game developed by Merkur, with five reels set in three rows. Its theme is inspired by ghosts, skeletons, tombstones, and other spooky elements which are not so realistically represented. This slot is similar to Eye of Horus.
There are 10 fixed bet lines, 10 regular symbols, and two Wild Ghost icons to make the gameplay entertaining and beneficial for players. The expected theoretical Return to Player (RTP) is 95.91%.
How to Win at Ghost Slider Slot?
When there are at least 3 matching symbols on adjacent reels, starting from the leftmost, you will lay a win. The icons will disappear, and new ones will come from above, while the skeleton will move the gravestone on the center of the screen.
When there are no renewed winning combinations, a juxtapositioned combo will end. After the 4th gravestone has been moved to the center, the number on it represent the number of extra spins you will get. Players are advised to play at the maximum bet to maximize their gains.
Options to Use
Auto Start – This is an auto mode developed by Merkur. On the bottom left corner, you can choose the number of additional spins: 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, 75, 100. Auto Start can be stopped on the same button. It will automatically stop after a big payment or if Spin Feature is activated.
- In the Settings, you can enable fast mode and adjust the volume.
- The game can be played in full-screen mode.
- Max Bet – This button allows you to set your bet to the utmost instantly.
Coin Denomination and Stake Range
Ghost Slider slot game allows 10 fixed bet lines. Coin values are: 0.10, 0.20, 0.50, 1.00, 2.00, 5.00, 10.00 20.00. When played in real money, coins take the value of the currency of the state played in. At least three same cards on any winline on the sequential reels will result in a victory. Only the highest cashout on the line is paid. All cashouts on paylines are added to total gain.
Players can increase their win per round with 2 gamble games. Gamble Features can only be turned on if payout is lower than 140.00 coins
- Gamble Card – Players choose the black or red card. The correct answer will double their score, up to a 140.00. If they miss, everything won will be lost.
- Gamble Ladder – After every payout below 140.00, Gamble Ladder can be switched on. The flashing score will offer a higher and a lower value of your current winning. The maximum you can get is 140.00, but also you can loose everything from the current round.
- Free Spins – After every payment, prize symbols disappear, and fresh ones appear from above. Skeleton moves the tombstone, and after 4 consecutive success outcomes, you will be given 10 additional rounds. Every next payout will give you 10 more extra spins, up to a total of 50 additional spins.
Ghost Slider Symbols
There are 10 regular symbols and two Wild ones. Wild appears on all reels and substitutes for all the icons. The most valuable paid is the Haunted House card which will give 10.000,00 coins on the highest stake and 5 appearances. Five matching symbols on the largest bet will give next payouts:
- Haunted House – 10.000
- Clock – 4.000
- The Book – 2.000
- Candlestick – 1.000
- Letters A/K – 400
- Letters Q/J -240
- Numbers 10/9 – 240
Who Can Play This Machine For Free?
Only a few conditions are to be met if you wish to play free Ghost Slider slot machine game. You need to have a newer date smartphone, tablet, or a PC, and a stable internet connection. To gamble with real currency, you can choose to accept different welcome bonuses offered by numerous online casinos.