Do you want to go to Las Vegas and try your luck? A weekend getaway, perhaps? If you do not have enough budget, do not worry – Aristocrat Gaming brings the famous city to you! As the name implies, it’s a Las Vegas themed slot machine with showgirls, cocktail glasses, and neon signs dance over the reels, and all you need to do is to collect the shiny coins!
The good news is that you can play even with a very low budget; there are very satisfying prizes so that you can return home rich. The gamble belongs to the video slot category, which means it offers easy rules, fast gameplay, and high payout rates. You can play Heart of Vegas slot machine game for free, as always.
You do not have to spend money to get a ride in Vegas! No deposit, no download, and no registration are needed – just enjoy the shiny boulevards and spin the reels as long as you want.
Interface & Button Functions
The machine has a simple and understandable interface. At the top of the screen, there are three different sections of information. Let’s take a closer look:
- Credit: Shows the total balance you have. Every spin you make affects this value, higher or lower. If this value raises, it means you are winning, and if it lowers, it means you are losing.
- Bet: This one shows the amount you bet. You have to place a certain bet for each spin. The value displayed here is the total bet you placed.
- Win: If you make a profit, the amount can be seen here. In other words, as long as you see a number here, it means you have won.
Just below these sections is another one that gives you valuable information. For example, when a bonus round starts, you are given information about the feature. It’s a good idea to follow this section while playing.
Under all of these, the reels are placed. Look at them carefully because they are the ones that will make you win! The yellow strips next to the reels represent the paylines. We will explain below what they do. At the bottom of the screen, there is a dialog box that shows which pay lines are triggered when a winning combination happens. You can also see the amount of bet you have placed per line from here. As mentioned above, the interface is extremely understandable and contains nothing that can confuse you.
Heart of Vegas Slot Figures and Rules
If you’ve played slots before, you’re ready to play Heart of Vegas as well. It uses the classic rule system. Do not worry if you are playing a slot machine for the first time; it does not take long to find out what you need to do. Take a look at the screen: the yellow strips next to the reels represent paylines. As you can see, there are several numbers on them, ranging from 2 to 100.
This shows that there are 100 paylines in total. These are real lines connecting the reels each other, and each one passes over a different slot. Your goal is to place identical symbols of a certain number on any of these lines.
There are 5 reels and 4 slots on each reel. As you turn the reels, the figures are placed on slots at random. If they settle on a payline, you are entitled to a reward. The minimum number of identical symbols you need to place is 3. However, this number gives the lowest prize. To win a higher prize, you must increase the count: 5 gives the highest prize, and they are the maximum number of symbols you can place. All winning combinations must form from left to right, and only the highest prize is paid, even if you get more than one combination.
The signs have different payment values. In other words, this is also one of the deciding factors of rewards you can earn. Figures with low payout values are shown with numbers and letters (playing card symbols). Higher valued ones are shown with pictures of showgirls, cocktail glasses, and neon signs, pictures related to the theme in general. By viewing the payout table, you can see how much each icon pays.
Like other slots of the video slot category, Heart of Vegas casino slot game also includes a variety of special symbols that either pay a high amount of cash or trigger a bonus feature. We will refer to these below.
Bonus Figures & Features
To play the Hearts of Vegas slot machine, you need to know about bonus symbols too. There are 3 available in the game, and these are wild, scatter, and showgirl. These can be used to:
- Wild: Wild is a symbol traditionally seen in video gambles. Their basic feature is to replace other symbols. Wild, in other words, can replace other symbols to create a winning combination. This is also true for Heart of Vegas: the heart picture is used as the wild and can replace all other ones in the game, except for the scatter and the showgirl. It has one more feature: during free spins, it gains the “stacked” ability. Because of this ability, it can stack on top of each other on reels and fill the entire reel in seconds. This, as you can imagine, greatly increases your chances of winning.
- Showgirl: As it is obvious from the name, this symbol is shown with a showgirl picture. Like the wild, it also has a stacking feature. However, this feature is constantly active. It can appear on the top of each other and accumulate on a reel during normal play. This increases both your chances of winning and the amount of your prize.
- Scatter: As for the scatter, a neon sign picture which says “welcome” is used. This symbol has two characteristics: first, even if it doesn’t appear on a pay line, it stills awards a random cash prize. This is an essential advantage because even if it lands anywhere on the screen, you still get to make a profit. The second feature is to activate the free spins bonus round. We will talk about this bonus round in detail below.
The bonus symbols are important, and viewing them on screen always mean extra winnings; so please follow them carefully.
Bonus Rounds & How to Trigger Them
Even if we say “bonus rounds”, there is only one bonus round. This is a free spins round that we are used to seeing in other games. When a certain condition triggers, the bonus round starts, and you get to spin the reels without paying any fees.
For Heart of Vegas slot game, this condition requires 3 scatters landing on the screen. Symbols can appear anywhere; they do not have to land on a payline. In this case, a random number of free spins are awarded to the player and used automatically. At the end of the round, all profits you gained during the feature are added to your balance. You can trigger multiple free spin rounds; there is no upper limit.
As other bonus symbols continue to appear on the screen during the feature, it is possible to earn significant profits without spending a dime. It is also possible that online casinos may offer extra bonuses for the game. This is because most online casinos increase the number of features in the game or change their content to attract customers.
Bet Amounts You Can Place
The betting range of the game is flexible, but all values are quite low. First, let’s talk about the general rule: you have to place a bet for each spin you make. This is called “minimum bet per line”. The total amount of bet depends on how many lines you have bet on.
For example, Heart of Vegas slot machine is a game you can play with just 1.00 coins per spin. However, this value is for 1 line only – if you want to bet on all 100 lines, this costs 100 coins. For this reason, we can say that the bet amounts of the game change between 1 and 100 coins.
It is possible to change the number of pay lines: you can play with 2, 20, 50, 80 or 100 lines. However, we recommend that you use the default value of 100. Because as the number of lines increases, the probability of winning combinations also raises.
Heart of Vegas slot machine is a game for all types of players out there and offers the perfect balance between fun and profits. We can easily recommend it – after all, any slot machine with a Vegas theme deserves to be played!