The free online Jewel of the Arts slot game is an online video game designed by IGT or International Gaming Technology. It is an oriental based match, the largest in the crowded slots genre. This game is focused on the virtuosity, with origami, a resplendent samurai, an artist and a fan dance featured on the columns. The primary feature of the game is a free round, wherein the number of spins is minimal, but with a better chance of winning. This slot is similar to Super Times Pay Hot Roll.
Symbols & Features
Aside from Jewel of the Arts, IGT likewise released the sinister Black Widow in 2014, and the Western Belles. These machines are Linux-compatible slot machines. This one features 5 reels and 20 paylines, and a reasonable coin range that starts at 1.00 credit and as high as 100 credits per line, satisfying mid-stakes to all the players. This offers a top payout of 100 multiplier that is given to you when you get 5 icons on the reels when doing the maximum credit value. The wild symbol represents a Japanese Geisha and replaces the other themed symbols of this machine except the scatter. The scatter will emerge as Fan Dance Bonus.
How to Play Jewel of the Arts Slot?
- The game has 20 pay lines to play in the 5 spinning reels. These are altered on the lines button.
- The minimum paying lines that you can bet on are 3, and then 5, 9, 15, and 20.
- As soon as you have changed the number of pay lines, you move onto the Line Bet button.
- At this stage, one can change the number of coins he/she can bet on each line, with the use of arrows.
- You can bet up to 100 credits per line, equivalent to the highest possible bet to 2000 credits.
- This big bets can provide big wins, but be careful if you don’t have deep pockets.
- Lastly, hit the Spin and hope to get to see the lovely Fun Dance.
How to Win It?
One can win Jewel of the Arts of a slot machine by landing 3 or more consecutive cards in a row starting from the left to right via a win line, even if the top paying icons pay for only 2 in a row. It is displayed in blue and pink lettering, a paintbrush positioned above the “blower” between the lettering. You will get 1000 coins if this shows up 5 times in a row.
- You will notice in the pay table that this is the highest paying, with the painter and the samurai coming in next at 250 and 300 coins respectively for a full house.
- The origami, the playing card letters, and the devotee complete the rest of standard cards.
- You will be given an additional spin on every Extra Spin icon you get on 1 reel. Your protected Wilds will be kept in the same position during the extra spin.
- The geisha girl is the Wild card in the game, with a red flowery gown and decorated with a golden headdress.
- The icon displays only on reels 2, 3 and 4 and will replace any other symbol in the game, making sure you will get more wins.
Besides the standard play, an added feature is activated by the Fan Dance Bonus symbol. It is accompanied by the Wild symbol that will appear in columns 2, 3 or 4. If it lands on each, you will have free spins on the bonus round. If it only lands on the 2 reels, you will get a Scatter win of 2x the total bet. You can play the Jewel of the Arts free slot at Slotozilla via a mobile app or a browser.