The Magic Fruits slot game is an online video machine brought to you by Wazdan. Good old fruits are back, but with improved graphics and effects. Nostalgia at its finest for all true old school gamblers. Plain and simple, but entertaining and generous, fruit pokies never get boring. This slot is similar to Football Mania.
Wazdan designed 3d green background with bright yellow stars flying around, exciting music and sound effects when the payline connects a winning combination of symbols get you excited more and more.
Magic Fruits Slot’s Beginners Guide
Almost everyone began their career with this kind of machines, but for those who are just starting, the free online Magic Fruits slot machine will teach you the basics and help you understand the fundamentals.
Magic Fruits slot machine game has 3 rows, 3 reels, and 5 fixed pay lines. All that means that you cannot change their amount, which leaves you with adjustable bet size. There are 3 simple steps to follow until you are fully prepared to play and those are:
- Check the balance.
- Considering step one, decide how much you wish to bet on a single roll.
- Click spin to turn one roll.
Even though Magic Fruits slot machine game is very simple, it doesn’t mean that an intermediate gambler and high rollers can’t enjoy it. The lowest possible bet is 1.00; however, that number goes all the way up to 1000.00! That is a pretty serious digit even for some high rollers if they are playing for real money.
Because it is a 3×3 game with only 8 symbols, it’s pretty easy for them to connect those 5 pay lines. The slot itself is very generous and rewards very often.
- Wazdan implemented their standard adjustable Autoplay button. A bettor can set the amount of swirls he/she wants to be played automatically. It can be stopped at any time manually.
- Be aware that during the Autoplay feature, all winnings are collected automatically without giving the option to gamble.
- Click on + and – signs in the betting bar to increase or decrease the stake amount.
- Adjust sound and music volume by clicking the speaker in the bottom left corner and sliding the volume bars to left or right.
- Clicking wheel next to speaker icon opens up a settings menu. In there, you can set it to Fullscreen mode, set the space key as roll button or turn on Quick Spin which speeds up the gameplay and makes the reels roll and stop faster.
- Clock for your current timezone is located at the bottom left corner.
- Click anywhere on display to see paylines scheme (their patterns).
- Scroll up once to see symbols and their values for the current stake.
At the end of the round, if there is a winning combination, lines that connected the symbols will be highlighted, and a bettor is offered to either collect his prize or try his luck at gambling with it.
If you decide to gamble, click the Gamble button to trigger the feature. Once activated, a new screen will pop out over the reels, and it is up to you to take a guess if the next card is going to be red or black. Take a look at 10 previously drawn cards before making a decision.
Once you are ready, click on either red or black. If the guess is right, the prize is doubled, and you can repeat the process. Stop the feature at any time by collecting current cash.
1/2 Take will transfer half of the current win into the balance and keep the other half for the gamble. Know that a wrong decision stops the feature immediately, and you lose everything you have won in that round.
Besides the main game, this machine features progressive Jackpot. In the top left corner, there is a number that slowly but always increases. This figure represents the Jackpot value, and it can be won any time.
The gamble completely relies on chance. However, higher bets have higher chances of obtaining the Jackpot prize. Waiting for it to get huge is not a good strategy since it can be won even if it is still low, but make sure to keep an eye on it.
Free vs. Real Money Version
Both are guaranteed fun. Get familiar with it by playing for demo credits that you receive when the game is loaded for the very first time. To play for free, no signing up or downloading is required. All you need is a device to play with that has internet access. Wazdan optimized the gamble for mobile devices so that you can enjoy it in a fullscreen mode while all features in sight.