The free online Pelican Pete slot machine is a video game developed by the Aristocrat software. It has 5 reels with 4 tiles per each, and as much as 50 paying lines that you can modify by your preference. Pelican Pete slot game design is inspired by things somehow related to the protagonist of the game, PP, such as fish, anchor, and even its background is a purple picture of a sea. This slot is similar to Fire Light.
Of 13 symbols the Pelican Pete slot machine game has, 11 are regular and 2 are bonus icons. To see the value for each of them, and rules of this slot, you can click the Paytable button which is located at the left bottom corner of your screen.
• Letters and Numerals– the icons which bring the lowest amount of credits. They are depicted with either a numeral or a letter (9, 19, J, Q, K, A) and award you 50 coins at most.
• The Higher-Paying Cards – represented with things related to a pelican or sea, which is always close to the natural habitat of a pelican, and those are a golden sunset, a starfish, an anchor, a full treasure chest, and a fish. These icons award you with a larger amount than the lower-end symbols listed above. You can earn the jackpot of 100 credits if you collect 5 golden Suns in a single round.
• The Wild – uses our protagonist, Pelican Pete, as its icon. The Wild, as usual, has a function of substituting for every icon, except the scatter, in order to raise your chances of winning. It can appear on every reel besides reel 1.
• The Scatter – a beacon is used to mark Scatter, which can appear on reels 1, 2, and 3 only. When you collect three of these lighthouses you are awarded 10 games.
Bonus Functions Explained
This pokie machine offers a few extra methods for boosting your winnings.
- Free Games Feature – when 3 scatters appear on the reels, 10 free rounds feature is triggered. If the Wild is collected during these free rounds, it will stay until the feature ends. Since they are bound to pile up, the number of winning paylines grows, and so do the credits.
- The Gamble Option – after every successful round, you have the option of risking the profit in order to get more. If you pick the gamble feature, you are to either pick the color (to double the earnings) or the sign (to quadruple the amount) of the unrevealed card you are presented with. If your guess is incorrect, you lose the betted amount.
Playing and Wagering
This casino machine gives you the possibility to select one of the two playing ways you are probably already familiar with. One of the two modes is manual, which implies tapping the Play button every time you require to spin the reels, and the other path is, of course, to spin the reels mechanically, by first selecting the number of rounds you demand to be automatically played (it goes up to 25), and then clicking the Plays button.
The wagering in this slot machine is highly flexible, since you can, for example, set your paying lines from anywhere between 1 and 50. You can also set your bet per line at the Bet/Line display with the minimum bet of 0.25 credits and the maximum of 10 credits. Other important info about your standings and wagering can be seen either at the bottom (such as Total Bet and Win) or the top (Balance, which shows your total number of coins) of the screen.
For Those That Want to Play Pelican Pete Slot
Pelican Pete requires no registration, or download, and can be enjoyed for free online, you only need to fulfill two basic requirements of having an internet connection and a PC or a newer date mobile phone. However, if you wish to use real money, you need to check whether this slot is available in your country and if you are old enough to pass the age limit.