Reel ‘em In is a slot machine game developed by the Williams Interactive (WMS) software company. It features 20 changeable winning lines, 5 reels, and 3 rows with 12 symbols rolling on them. The slot looks like it is set underwater because of the moving backdrop and swimming fish covering the whole screen. The display is represented in a cartoon-like way, and you can hear the country music every time you spin the reels. This slot is similar to Alice & The Mad Tea Party.
The sea-themed slot has had a makeover in 2011 and WMS added Big Bass Bucks in addition to the original Reel ‘em In slot game title. This has been done due to its high popularity among land-based casinos, and when the company brought it to the online world, they’ve changed many features and improved the looks. Now, bettors are able to play the free Reel ‘em In slot machine game for free and for real money.
Winning Odds and Prices
- In theory, Reel ‘em In should give a payback of 95.99% to players who are betting on it. However, this is an average return-to-player number and won’t always pay this percentage.
- Jackpot is 50.000, awarded once the 5 Wild cards are hit while the stake is set at the highest possible number.
- This is both video and penny casino machine. This means that the lowest stake is only $0.01, which is affordable for all bettors. For high-rollers, this amount goes up to max $100.
Coin Denomination and Bet Settings
A player is able to lower the 20 paying lines at any number down to 1. A winning combo can occur only on an active line, and if there are wins on more of them, they’ll be added together after a round. These lines pay consecutively from left to right side of the screen, excluding the Lure icon – his wins are paid all ways. The Bet/Per Line window shows the wager you are placing at one line and ranges from 0.01 to 5.00 coins. The max 20 lines x 5.00 coins results in 100.00 the total bet. By switching from C to QB buttons in the left down corner, you get to see these betting configurations with same values but shown in a different way in this free Reel ‘Em In slot machine.
- Spin – The arrow button is used for activating a round manually. Clicking it back won’t stop the reels as it does in a majority of casino machines.
- Auto Play – Once you click the auto spin feature, the machine will, by default, set a limit of 50 rounds to spin. You are allowed to stop it by pressing the option again and continuing to spin by yourself. Auto will stop once there is no more stake to use, or when a bonus is landed.
- Paytable – This window is of great help for those who play the machine for the first time. The table reflects the values of symbols according to your Line and Bet/Per Line parameters. Players can also see all 20 pay lines and their patterns here.
- Sound Option – If a player wishes to turn off the game’s sounds, clicking this option will do it.
Reel ‘em In Special Symbols
All the icons are represented in an amusing way and mostly show colorful fish and fishing tools. Usually, there is only 2 specials – Wild and Scatter, but here next to these two there are 4 additional symbols with a special role:
- Wild – Shown as a pink fish, this icon will replace for all the symbols except Lure, Big Bass, Hole Lure, and Fishing Contest Lure;
- Scatter – The lure is a scattered symbol here. Three or more of them, without the mentioned Big Bass and Fishing symbols, found on the fifth “rows”, will activate the Fishing Hole Feature;
- Fishing Contest Lure – 2+ scatters plus this icon on the 5th reel activate the same-titled feature;
- Big Bass Hole Lure – Again, 2 or more lures and this card landed on the last, fifth reel, activate the same-called bonus;
- Fly – When this card appears above the 5th reel, in a combo with “BB”, it will activate the Fly Fishin’ bonus.
All the bonuses have a similar gameplay and goal, and it is to capture symbols that will multiply your bet by a certain number of times depending on the catch. With the Big Bass feature, the most paying one, you can even hit up to 55 times the total bet! It is possible to trigger an additional game while playing another one, moreover, they are connected. Sometimes, what happened in the last feature affects the gameplay in the next one that is being triggered. These four extra rounds are the reason why the most machine fans play free Reel ‘em In Casino Slot With Bonuses
- Fishing Hole – First, you must take a pick between the shown characters. Once you select an underwater region on the screen divided in bubbles, your character throws a bait into this chosen area. This results in catching one of the following cards: Boot, Big Bass, Fish, Lazy Fish, or Treasure Chest. Depending on which icon is caught, they’ll either pay a certain price or trigger other bonuses.
- Fishing Contest – Here, your character is fishing and based on his catch, rewards will come.
- Big Bass Fishing Hole – If you trigger this feature from the Fishing Hole one, a previously used character will be used here, too. This time, you must capture the Big fish.
- Fly Fishin’ – This feature acts as a multiplier and will reward 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x, or 10x your total stake.
Who Can Play Reel ‘em In Slot For Free?
Slotozilla welcomes all bettors to chose for play the free Reel ‘em In among casino slot games with no download. The real-money version is not available for the United States players, but the good news is, all residents including the US are allowed to play ‘for fun’. This can be done either by visiting the Slotozilla site from a mobile, tablet, or computer browser, or by downloading the ‘Free Slots’ app. This application is available on App and Google Play online stores.