The free online Sun Quest slot machine is a video game developed by Microgaming. The Sun Quest slot game has 5 reels with 3 rows and 9 paying lines which can be adjusted. This game has a modern graphic design although it brings back the retro fruit-based symbols. Unfortunately for some gamblers, this machine does not offer any bonus features.
SunQuest Slot’s Sunny Tokens
The Sun Quest slot machine game has 12 symbols altogether (10 regular and two special), and their values can be checked by clicking the View Payout button which opens the pay table. These symbols can be divided into several categories:
- Fruit – there are 5 of these icons which are depicted with different fruit (cherries, strawberries, lemons, watermelons and oranges), and they are the most common symbols in this game. Each of them carries different prizes, but it varies from 6 credits (if the player collects 3 cherries) to 600 (if he collects 5 oranges).
- High Win Icons – 4 regular cards (the gold bar, the bell, the purple seven and the diamond) which trigger larger prices that the fruit cards and the bettor will even receive a modest reward if he gathers only 2 of the same cards. The most one can get by collecting these cards is 1000 credits, and that is by getting 5 diamonds in a single spin.
- Jackpot – is represented with the game’s logo (a yellow ‘S’ on a coin), and it awards the prize of this gambling machine if the bettor collects 5 of them, which is as much as 10 000 coins!
- The Wild – has a function of substituting every other icon (except the Scatter) to improve chances of obtaining a win. This bonus image has a sunset with Wild written across it for a picture.
- The Scatter – the other premium, recognizable for having a picture with the word ‘Scatter’. This icon awards 5, 20, or 50 coins if 3, 4, or 5 are collected, and they can appear anywhere on the reels to trigger a win.
Fulfilling the Quest
Two traditional ways of playing Sun Quest free slot are available, the manual and the automatic. The manual means the gambler has to click the Spin button each time for reels to be spun. Auto means that the computer will turn them as many times as one wants.
However, for an automatic way to be used, the bettor first needs to activate the expert mode, and then the AutoPlay button will appear. There are several settings to be adjusted that go along with the automatic playing way according to the player’s preference.
There is a couple of wagering options that the player can modify as he wishes. Firstly, the number of paying lines can be set anywhere from 1 to 9 (by clicking the Select Lines button). Secondly, the total bet is adjusted by clicking the + or – buttons, and it varies from 2.25 up to 18 coins if all lines are turned on.
Furthermore, all settings for adjusting and information about the standings (Credits, Lines, Bet, and Win) are located in the bottom of the screen.