This 5-reel and 9-payline game by BGaming is based on a cowboy and Wild West theme. The West Town slot is placed in the remote far west American region, with a few scattered wooden houses typical of the cowboy world. The street is clear, with cracked grounds to show the aridity of the region, and with distant red mountains looking over the town. The background music is banjo-inclined, enhancing the introductory attractiveness of the slot machine’s graphics and enticing views.
Let’s Get Spinning
The game’s screen is easy to work with. Designed for utmost mobile compatibility, tapping works absolutely well. The controls on the top-right corner allow one to set their bet and select the number of paylines to gamble on. The minimum and maximum bet per line are 0.1 and 1 coin respectively. A player can use as little as one payline per spin, making this a very affordable game for low-budget gamblers.
Free versions of this slot are available in the form of demo games that avail dummy coins for one to bet with. Such gaming modes can be found in many casinos online. Be sure to try them out in case you would want to have a feel of the game before betting real money. However, to get the real cowboy thrill of gambling, play West Town for real money.
Once the bets are set, be they in the real money or free gaming modes, a start button is available to start the spins. Amazingly, BGaming has provided for an auto-play option that allows a player to sit back and watch a preset number of spins take place.
Understanding the Symbols
West Town comes with several symbols that make the game entertaining. These items vary in the payout value that they give to players. They can be grouped as follows:
- Low-value symbols – these are the classic card icons of A, Q, J, K, and 10. There’s also a pistol and a chest. They have a payout of less than 1000 credits.
- High-value symbols – These are the sheriff’s badge, glass and sheriff. They give a win of between 1000 (badge and glass) and 2000 (sheriff) coins.
- Special icons – These are the wild (represented by the joker) and scatter (represented by a combination of the sheriff, ‘wanted’ poster and badge). The wild replaces any icon apart from the scatter, which is the activator of bonus rounds.
Win the Duels
Play West Town slot machine online and stand a chance of winning amazing rewards. To get a win, however, one needs to match at least two of either the low or high-value symbols. The following can guide you in getting good money and, eventually, a reasonable RTP:
- Low-value symbols are frequent on the reels. Match as many as you can for you to realize a reasonable reward from their small rewards.
- 5 of the card icons on the middle reel will reward you with a 15x multiplier. This is BGaming’s Flush Royal Bonus.
- Match 5 jokers for a 5000x multiplier, the highest reward in the game!
- Play on all the paylines to increase your chances of hitting the
- Get the scattered badge, poster and sheriff to stand a chance of playing a bonus Take advantage of the 10 spins that come at no extra cost when there’s a ‘wanted’ poster on the screen.
The West Town casino slot online availability eliminates the need for downloading casino software. Additionally, this casino game is readily available for mobile devices, especially for the iOS and Android operating systems users. Be sure to gamble with the 9 paylines, and you might be lucky to get the 5000x bet multiplier!