Wacky Races is an online slot developed by Bally Technologies. It’s a captivating, exciting, and entertaining video slot machine, and it comes with a 5×4 playing grid and 40 paylines. This slot features aт RTP of 96.03%. This game is set on the original TV show “Wacky Races,” which ruled the screens back in the 1960s. All the characters in this slot each offer their unique bonus features. Here, you trigger the racing bonus when you activate 3 Scatter symbols. SlotoZilla has an array of casino online free slots machines, including this one.
This particular slot game is mobile-optimized to guarantee seamless gameplay. The Wacky Races game is available online, and you can play this slot for free without having to download and even sign up.
About the Provider
The slot game developer, Bally Technologies, started out in the 1960s and is one of the biggest names in the casino industry today. Without internet access in their games then, they were land-based slot manufacturers. With the rise of digital technologies, though, they now provide a range of online games. Over the years, they’ve built their reputation by offering games, such as Quick Hit, Micheal Jackson, Tarzan, Playboy, 88 Fortunes, Acorn Pixie, and Moon Goddess.
Pros and Cons
Just like other online slot machines and games, there are certain pros and cons.
|Numerous bonus features
|4 different jackpots to be won
||The gameplay comes across as too complicated
|An interesting theme and good graphics
Overall Opinion about Wacky Races Slot
As a child, the cartoon Wacky Races was my favorite. Hearing that a game was based on it got me all excited, and I decided to give it a try. The first thing I noticed when opening Wacky Races for the first time was the visual appeal. Even though the demo was free to play, I had to register to play for real money.
My favorite feature in this game is the Penelope Pitstop Free Spins bonus. Because it features lock reels, you can hit some really big numbers. I also liked the wheel bonus, which is a usual characteristic of Bally Technology slots. Since it was a game based on the original cartoon, I saw my two main characters Dastardly and Muttley. They have their bonuses and provide entertainment throughout the game.
My mobile experience? Even though I’d seen some player reviews saying the gameplay was glitchy, I had no issues of any kind, with gameplay being smooth, convenient, and enjoyable. Whether you’re using an Android or iOS-enabled device, this game is optimized for both operating systems.
Theme and Unique Features
The game is based on the original cartoon series Wacky Races. You get to see certain characters on this 5-reel, 40 fixed paylines video slot by Bally Technologies. These characters include Dick Dastardly, Muttley, Penelope Pitstop, the Gruesome Twosome, Rufus Raffcut, and Sawtooth. As expected with the top design crew at Bally’s, the graphics in this game is scintillating. The background of this game has a racing track with green grass on both sides.
Are you tired of clicking on the spin button every time? Just like the Dragon’s Law slot machine free game, there’s an autoplay feature available. Here, you choose the number of spins you want, and you can also decide when to stop spinning.
Wacky Races Bonuses
If you’re playing to increase winnings, these are the bonus features to take note of:
Random Wild Feature
A Random Wild is activated when you spin the reels during a base game. When this is done, the game automatically picks 3-10 cards in no particular order that becomes Wilds with the Better Bonus inactive. On the other hand, when you trigger a random Wild with the better bonus active, this free pokie machine will convert 3-11 symbols into Wilds. The game then proceeds to calculate new winnings after placing the Wilds to give you your reward.
Mystery Stacked Reels
Each reel contains stacked mystery symbols during free games. These mystery symbols can be replaced randomly with any game symbol as soon as a spin starts.
When you play Wacky Races slot, you get to activate Wild reels in a base game. As this happens, the Wild automatically replaces all symbol positions.
To enjoy Racing Bonus, a player must land 3 Wacky Races symbols or Wacky Races Wilds on the 1st, 3rd, or 5th reels. Here, when you complete the race, you get several bonus features of the particular car you just used to race. In this game, you get 5 cars with different features. These features are:
- Creepy Coupe Free Games Feature: 10 Free Spins with Random Wilds or a Gruesome Twosome symbol turns it into a Wild. The number of Free Spins can go up to a maximum of 200.
- Penelope Pitstop Free Games Feature: Here, you get 12 Free Spins. When you collect hearts, you’re able to unlock Wild Reels. Therefore, more hearts signifies more Wild Reels.
- Peter Perfect Trophy Feature: You get up to 400x your bet when you pick a trophy.
- Professor Pat Pending Wheel Feature: You’re rewarded with 4 jackpots, including Mini, Minor, Major, or the Mega Pot.
- Muttley Wacky Scrap Yard Feature: Here, you have to choose to reveal prizes. Prizes can be up to 100x your stake.
Wacky Races Payouts
According to game rules, line pays are made when similar symbols land adjacent reels, starting from the leftmost one. The regular Wild and the Dastardly and Muttley Wild are the highest paying symbols.
|Wild and Dastardly and Muttley Wild
|Red Race Car
|House-like Race Car
|Boat-like Race Car
|A, K and Q
The values here are subject to change depending on your bets. This table shows winnings with the highest bet.
RTP and Volatility
The Return to Player in this game is set at 96.03%. So for every £100 players wager, £96.03 is paid out as winnings. It also features medium variance that allows players to trigger bonuses and Wilds without much difficulty.
The mobile experience is seamless here. This slot game is compatible with iOS and Android. During free play, there are no annoying prompts to sign up or register.
How to Play Wacky Races
You can play for free and real money. Here, you don’t need to acquire special skills to navigate through the game. After launching the free online Wacky Races, follow these steps to start:
- First, set your bet. You have to click on the “+” or “-” button at the bottom of the game screen to do this. The lowest total stake is 0.50, and the highest you can go is 50.00.
- Now that you’ve placed a bet, you can now set the reels in motion by clicking on the “play” buttons and wait for your winnings.
- To reduce the stress associated with gameplay, click on “autoplay” to spin reels automatically.
Tips to Play for Real Money
Apart from having fun with the slot demo version, you can play Wacky Races for real money. To get the best experience when playing for real cash, keep these tips in mind:
- When gambling for real money, make sure to use payment methods that are reliable and trusted.
- Play at licensed and regulated casinos only.
- Gamble responsibly. Don’t place bets that exceed your casino bankroll.
Where Can Players Enjoy This Slot
Wacky Races slots are available at many online casinos. You can also find expert reviews on each if you’re still in doubt. They include:
- 7 Sultan Casino is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. Play on mobile and desktop using one username and password.
- Casino La Vida: Players can enjoy slots, blackjack, and over 600 other casino games. It offers up to 100% match in bonuses when you sign up.
- Sloto Cash Casino: The website is available in many countries, including strict jurisdictions like the USA. Sloto Cash is mobile-friendly, and several slot game tournaments are open for players to join in.
Wacky Races slot is one free online slot machine that you’ll never want to stop playing. With numerous bonus features, this slot is sure to get you closer to bagging some very generous rewards. The design and gameplay are well thought of, and it has been optimized efficiently for an amazing mobile experience.
You can access the Wacky Races slot for free by playing the demo. Alternatively, you can decide to play for real money at any of our top casinos listed on our site. If you’re in search of a premium online slot, play Wacky Races now!