Liberty Bells Slot Machine Review
Anyone who knows Merkur games knows that they should be both quick and easy to understand. This is also the case with the classic game Liberty Bells. Already known from several local arcades, it is available in casinos online. The average payout rate of almost 96% and low wagering requirements are a perfect combination. Those who do not know the Merkur slot machine can play Liberty Bells free of charge, thereby deciding for themselves whether the Liberty Bells slot machine game with real money is something for them.
The classic slot: The Liberty Bells game among casino slot games
This slot machine does not take up a special theme, and yet it is very popular. After all, with a relatively high payout rate and several symbols, Liberty Bells offers the prospect of pure winnings. Players can enjoy Liberty Bells slot games with real money with small bets and payout a maximum prize of a whopping 100,000 euros.
The Liberty Bells slot machine and its bets
The slot works on 5 reels, as usual for a real Merkur slot machine. In addition, up to 5 paylines are available with real money bets. The betting levels of the slot are, therefore, variable between 5 cents and 100 dollars. The jackpot, or rather the main prize, is a very impressive 100,000 euros for any casino player. With this coveted slot, the aim is to get the wild symbol in the right order at the right moment quickly when playing online.
Bonus Symbols in Liberty Bells Game Slot
In total, the Liberty Bells slot machine has 13 different symbols, although only 11 regularly distinguish in real money wins. These are:
- Card symbols,
- Three different bar symbols – Bell, Star, Seven,
- Wild symbol – is represented by the game’s logo and substitutes all symbols, except for the scatter icon. If a player gathers one or more of these cards in a paying combo, they will double the triumph,
- Scatter – is represented by a Bell icon. When a gamer gets 3 or more scatters, he can activate the “Free Bonus Spins” feature, during which all rewards will be tripled. This card can reveal itself anywhere on the reels.
The Bonuses of Liberty Bells
The typical card symbols of Merkur slots are also present in Liberty Bells. With these smaller wins, you can double or even tenfold your bet. It gets interesting with the three bar symbols, which initially triple the winnings. With several bar symbols, it is possible to increase the winnings eightfold. The seven and the star have the same payout values in Liberty Bells in Casino Online. However, only two symbols on a payline are enough here, while there must be at least three icons for all others.
If you have all 5 in one line, you get your initial bet multiplied by 15. The bell is the scatter symbol in Liberty Bells. As soon as you have three bells on one line, you also get the chance to collect your winnings with the 3x multiplier in addition to the 15 free spins. The popular wild symbol is the name of the slot itself. If “Liberty Bells” appears at least three times on the reels, there is another win. Up to 100 times more than the bet can be credited to your account.
Try to trigger the free spins by collecting 3 or more scatter signs. This will grant you 15 additional free spins for more winning chances. Scoring possibilities in this pokie are always the same because this is a fair gambling system, and every player has the same opportunity, no matter how big or modest his budget is. The highest payouts you can win if the bet is adjusted to the maximum amount of 10 credits per spin. The jackpot for this slot is possible if you gather 5 wilds. For increasing the earned money, check out the 2-way gambling feature. This will grant a gambler a multiplier of 10 000x his stake. For real-cash gambling, bettors must be 18+. Before you invest cash, make sure gambling is legal in your country.
Liberty Bells – Risk game included
Liberty Bells also has a risk function. With smaller wins, such as from the card symbols, you can win a large sum. Thus, both well-known variants of the Merkur gamble feature are available: the card risk and the risk ladder. The only thing that counts here is luck, which must be in your favour.
In the Liberty Bells slot machine game, there is a “Gamble” option. When a player has a winning combination, they can choose between 2 options. They can collect his prize or (if they wish more than the current obtain) click on the gamble mark and try to double the money. There are two types of a gamble features in this online video slot:
- The Risk card – When this option activates, a player will have an opportunity to choose the next coming colour of a symbol (black or red). If a gamer’s choice is right, cash will be doubled, but they will lose all earned money if the answer is wrong. The gamble limit is visible on the top window after each guess. There are two ways to end this play: if a gambler’s choice is wrong or if he collects what he has at the moment. The process can repeat multiple times. After the end of the risk game, all wins sum up to the total credit balance. When a gambler clicks on the “Collect half” mark, it will half the stake.
- The Gamble ladder – is the second way to double the money while one plays Liberty Bell free slot. After a winning combination, a gamer can choose this feature and try to double the money. When it begins, the theme will change, and the bettor will see the prize counter. The meter will blink on two numbers. One is bigger than the current win, and the other can be zero or some smaller amount. The punter can climb the ladder multiple times until he is wrong or satisfied with a prize.
Playing Rules and Buttons
- The gamer can click on the green “Spin” mark or press the spacebar on the keyboard to start a round.
- In the bottom menu, bets can be modified from the smallest amount of 0.05 to the maximum of 10 credits per spin. The starting credit amount in the free version of this pokie is 1000. In addition, the number of paylines is fixed.
- In the bottom left corner of a screen, there is an “Autoplay” button. A bettor can set the number of consecutive rounds and play more comfortable. When the number of automatic turns is determined, press the Autostart button, and the wheel will start spinning. To stop the auto roll option, push the mark again.
- All awards are paid from left to right, and only the highest win will be given for each win line. You can check out the paytable screen for all additional information about rules, symbols, and options.
Liberty Bells RTP and Volatility
The expected return to a player (RTP) in the Liberty Bell slot game is 95,99%. This rating represents the long-term theoretical game payout. This is a low volatility game. This means that a gambler has a small chance of losing some big money. A gamer can play more rounds; the more turns you play, the bigger the winning chances.
Is the classic game Liberty Bells worth it?
This classic slot is one of Merkur’s very simple titles. Nevertheless, it is not to be sneezed at with its grand prize of 100,000 euros. It is a pity that the free spins function is triggered too rarely. Nevertheless, it is also a special thrill slot for high rollers. After all, the maximum bet is 100 euros and thus offers really lucrative winnings.