As the night grows, the mighty prowlers start howling in the Wolf’s Bane slot machine designed and produced by NetEnt. Visually striking and hauntingly beautiful should be the exact adjectives to define the beauty that has been crafted by the company. The Wolf’s Bane features 5 reels spread over 3 lines and comes with 10 paylines. This werewolf themed machine is set against a pitch-black background with the full moon shining in all its glory. The punters are challenged to enter the den of the mighty creature and hunt the beast with magic and might. As the gameplay begins, vampires and witches make their presence and authority visibly clear. The theme music of the game is eerie but definitely interesting as the wolves howl in the background. The design of the machine definitely sets it apart from its peers and wins the heart of the gamblers even before they place their wagers.
Payout and Symbols in the Wolf’s Bane
Netent has never shied away when it comes to loading the game with modern features. As the players would expect after seeing the stunning design, the Wolf’s Bane slot game does not disappoint when it comes to having gambling features. The game comes with wild cards, jackpots, scatter, multiplier rewards, free spins, and a bonus reward.
Pick and Click Feature
This is the core feature of the game. The feature is triggered if the punters are able to land the hunter with the crossbow on reel numbers 1, 3, and 5. Upon triggering, the players are prompted to select one of the 3 coins. The selected coin then flips to reward them with cash prizes. The wins in the pick and click feature come with an inherent multiplier that varies between x5 and x50.
The scary vampire with his claws ready to tear the flesh out of the player’s body acts as the wild card. He may look all scary, but he is quite helpful in the gameplay as a wild card. He can become a substitute for any symbol if it can lead to the formation of a winning combination. A generous vampire one would say!
Apart from the regular wild, the game offers 3 other kinds of wild which are:
- Expanding Wild Card: The green wolf is the leader of this pack. If triggered, he would expand to cover the entire reel.
- Multiplier Wild Card: The red wolf acts as the wild card, along with awarding the players with 2x rewards.
- Spreading Wild Card: The brown wolf makes its appearance during the free spins and acts as the regular wild.
This haunted slot machine is full of free spins. Gamblers are able to trigger multiple spins with ease. The full moon symbol acts as the scatter in the game and is one of the highest paying symbols. Interestingly, if they are able to score 3 or more scatter symbols on their reels, it triggers a free spin round.
- For 3 scatter symbols, punters are awarded 10 spins.
- Four scatters award 20 spin rounds.
- If the player has got 5 scatters, he is able to trigger a whopping 50 spin bonanza.
Free spins rounds come with an extra flavour. These rounds award the gamblers with more wilds, multiplier rewards, expanding wilds, and spreading wilds. One of the three types of wild is chosen by the Selector Wheel.
Along with its stunning design, the game can occasionally throw some big-time rewards that include a 500x win as well. During the free spin round, with a 2x multiplier already applied, the gamblers can even win 1000x their stakes.
The Wolf’s Bane casino slot machines have a visibly clear variety when it comes to slot symbols. It has used pictorial cards as well as classic symbols. The players can check the payout table for information on the symbols and the rewards associated with them.
- Classical Symbols: A, K, Q, J, 10, and 9 are the common symbols in the machine. A has the highest payout, and 9 has the lowest.
- Special Cards: Special cards are the biggest attraction in the machine. Many mythical figures like vampires, witches, and magicians have been used along with different kinds of wolves.
- The vampire is the highest paying symbol, and 5 of them awards 20 coins.
- The full moon acts as the scatter and triggers free spins.
- Three different types of wolves act as different wild cards and award up to 20 coins.
- The hunter acts as the bonus card.
- Captain Scar pays 20 coins is the players are able to land 5 of them. For 4 symbols, players get 3.2 coins.
- The lady with the lamp awards 12 coins if the players have 5 of these.
- The witch is the lowest paying symbol in special cards.
It can be fairly rewarding to play The Wolf’s Bane slot online. The machine lacks a progressive jackpot, but the players are showered with multiplier rewards and wild cards. With an RTP of 96.5%, the machine definitely makes up for the missing progressive jackpot feature.
Playing and Winning Big in The Wolf’s Bane
It is only natural to get tempted by this amazing machine, and your hands might be itching to try the game as soon as possible. Before you head out, here is a little information on setting the bets in the game.
- The ‘Bet’ meter shows the total wager being bet in the round.
- The ‘Coin Value’ button is used to change the value of each coin. It ranges from 0.01 to 10.
- The playlines are fixed in the game. Hence, the total bet is always 10 times the coin value.
- With autoplay, the players can play any number of rounds without interruption. Advanced autoplay options allow the players to control the reel speed and number of rounds.
Once the players have decided their wager value, they press the spin button to roll the reels. The ‘Win’ meter would show all of their prizes won while the ‘Balance’ meter would show the money left with the players. To understand the nuances of wagering, players are advised to try for free the Wolf’s Bane slot before they sign up at a casino and play with their hard-earned money.
Tips to Win Big
Players can extend their winning streak by betting smartly and devising a betting strategy well before they enter the game. The players are advised to start wagering with a smaller bet. Smaller bets would allow them to understand whether the odds are against them or in their favour. This would also insulate them from rude shocks of losing all the money. Since it is a medium variance game, the machine is expected to be slightly volatile. We have listed the Wolf’s Bane slot online for free on our website. Players are advised to use it before the wager with real money.
The demo game is always a nice place to start betting as it does not need any kind of deposit or registration. The Wolf’s Bane free slot machine is available for free on our website. The players need not to make any kind of registration or sign up formalities. They can simply access the game on the go.
Netent has phased out flash-based games almost 5 years back. It even modernized all the flash-based games with an HTML5 framework. Almost all of its modern games are HTML5 based. This makes them totally dynamic in nature, and the players can play it on ease on any device of their choice. The Wolf’s Bane free slots game can be enjoyed on Android, iOS, and Windows-based devices. By playing the free version, the players can test the compatibility of their devices.
The Wolf’s Bane slot is a neat and modern game with a Werewolf theme. Coming from NetEnt, the machine clearly depicts the craftsmanship of the company. With 5 reels, 10 fixed playlines, and 3 different types of wild cards, the game is loaded with features. Punters can try the play free the Wolf’s Bane slots before they start betting with real money at a casino of their own choice.