If you like vampires on reels, we have good news: Play’n GO offers the chance to play the sequel of its highly successful video slot game, Wild Blood. The story continues with more bloodsuckers and more coins. This time, we are dealing with three female vampires. Wild Blood II offers everything you can expect from a modern video slot game: advanced visuals, lots of bonus features, a big jackpot payout, and full compatibility with all mobile devices.
|Software||Play’n GO||Ways to win||4096|
|Max. Coins Per Spin||100||Free Spins||Yes|
|Reels||6||Min. Coins per Spin||0.20|
|Autoplay Option||Yes||Wild Symbol||Yes|
Overview of Wİld Blood 2 Slot Machine
The game has a gothic look, and the animation quality is top-notch. Visually, it is more than satisfying. The soundtrack is not very impressive, but it fits the theme perfectly. But the most striking feature of the game is its unique grid setup: it is played on a 6×4 grid (in other words, every reel can hold up to four symbols), and due to this unusual look, it offers 4.096 ways to win. That’s right: This is a game with 6 reels and 4.096 paylines, so your winning odds are pretty high.
As always, we offer you the chance to enjoy the free play without download. If you want to try your chances with real money, we can also suggest you an online casino that has the Wild Blood II slot machine. But before deciding on what to do, make sure to read our review first. It contains everything you need to know about this slot game.
Symbols and Bonus Features of the Wild Blood II Slot Game
There are 12 symbols in the Wild Blood II slot machine. Two of them are special, wild and scatter. They do not pay anything but offer quite useful features.
- Wild Symbol: Shown with a picture of a male vampire. Except scatter, it substitutes for all symbols. You can complete any winning combination with this symbol.
- Scatter Symbol: Shown with a picture of a bottle with blood. Landing three scatter symbols anywhere on the reels will trigger the “Bloodlust Free Spins” feature. We will explain this below.
Symbols with payout values are shown with female vampires and other theme-related pictures. There are also symbols that are shown with play card signs. As can be expected, theme-related symbols pay more, between 40 and 750 coins. Other symbols pay between 20 and 300 coins.
We will share the full paytable below, but note that the values in it are the payouts for the maximum bet amount. In other words, Wild Blood II has a dynamic paytable: how much you can win depends on how big your bet is. If you play with 100 coins per spin (maximum bet value), the symbol payouts will be:
|SYMBOL||3x PAYS||4x PAYS||5x PAYS||6x PAYS|
Once again, if you lower the bet amount, these values will decrease too. Obviously, we recommend playing with the maximum bet value: this is the only way of unlocking the highest payouts. The demo version of the game comes with 25.000 complimentary coins, so you get the balance to play with any amount you want.
Let’s continue with the bonus features of the Wild Blood II slot.
- Vampire Bat Re-Spin: If the wild symbol gets stacked on reel 6, you will get a single re-spin, for free. Stacked wild symbols will move to reel 1 and remain in place during this spin. As can be guessed, this will increase your winning odds quite a bit.
- Bloodlust Free Spins: This feature will be activated automatically after landing at least three scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. Once you trigger the feature, the following things will happen:
- First, you will win 10 – 25 free spins for landing 3 – 6 scatter symbols, respectively.
- Second, you will be asked to choose one of the female vampires to use these spins. Each vampire offers a different bonus.
- If you pick Laura, each wild symbol spreads up or down during the free spins.
- If you pick Margaret, collecting 4 wild symbols during the round will increase the multiplier and award additional 2 free spins. You can increase the multiplier up to 5x.
- If you pick Rebecca, each wild symbol will multiply the wins by 2x or 3x, up to a combined multiplier of 81x.
- If you pick Laura or Rebecca, landing 2 – 6 scatter symbols during the round will give 4 – 12 more free spins, respectively.
- Vampire Bat Re-Spin feature can still be activated during the Bloodlust round. If this happens, female vampire symbols on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5 will turn to wild for the free re-spin.
How to Play Wild Blood II Casino Slot Machines?
Your goal is simple: in order to qualify for a payout, you must land at least 3 same symbols next to each other on any of the paylines. You can land up to 6 same symbols side by side, and the more symbols you land, the better the payout. Speaking of the payout, the maximum prize you can win is 5.000 times your total bet. Since the highest symbol payout is 750 coins, this value is equal to 3.750.000 coins (750 x 5.000).
To start playing Wild Blood II slot machine, follow our simple instructions:
- You must set the total bet amount per spin before anything else. You can do this from the bottom of the interface, by clicking on the numbers. As explained below, you can play Wild Blood II either with 0.20 coins per spin (minimum) or 100 coins per spin (maximum).
- Once you determine the bet amount, simply click the big green button at the bottom right corner of the interface. Doing so will start the game and spin the reels one time.
- Alternatively, you can click the small orange button to spin the reels automatically, up to 100 times.
That’s it! Spin the reels until you win a prize or trigger a bonus feature! We also recommend taking a look at the paytable – it contains the rules and payouts of the game. To do that, you can click the orange “i” button at the bottom left corner of the interface.
Tips to Play Free Wild Blood II Slots
- Play with the maximum bet amount. Wild Blood II paytable is dynamic, as we explained above, and there is also a jackpot payout based on the amount of your bet. In order to qualify for the maximum payouts, place the maximum bet.
- We recommend picking Rebecca for the free spins bonus. She can give additional free spins, and the round almost always ends with multiplier payouts. She seems to be the better choice, but it is up to you, of course.
- You can also press the Spacebar key to spin the reels.
- If your balance depletes while playing the demo version, simply re-launch the game: it will be replenished.
Play Wild Blood II Slot Online for Free or with Real Money
Wild Blood II slot machine can be played for free on our website and with real money in any of our recommended online casinos. You don’t need to pick a single version and stick with it: both versions are always available. In other words, you can play on our website for free as long as you want to practise and learn the rules. And, you can always switch to real money gameplay anytime you want, by using one of our suggestions. In short, you can get the best of both worlds.
Mobile Compatibility of the Free Wild Blood II Slot
Wild Blood II online slot was released in January 2020, so it is as modern as it gets. This is an HTML5 game that can run on any browser, desktop or mobile. So, no matter what kind of device or operating system you are using, you can play Wild Blood II slot machine as long as you have an active internet connection and a browser.
Summary of the Wild Blood II Slot Machine
Sexy vampires with good payouts, a satisfying RTP rate, fun and profitable bonus features – Wild Blood II really contains everything a slot player can ask for. Even if you are not interested in vampires, you should try this video slot– it is that good. Start playing the free version right now and don’t let the vampires catch you!