125% UP TO 1 BTC
– To get the bonus, enter the bonus code DZ125 before making a deposit.
– To get the bonus, make a deposit of at least 0.0003 BTC / 0.055 BCH / 0.005 ETH / 100 DOG / 0.133 LTC / 10 USDT / 100 TRX / 0.026 BNB / 16.5 ADA / 20 XRP / 1 NEO (other cryptocurrencies at the euro exchange rate).
– Maximum bonus amount is 125% of the deposit, but not more than 1 BTC / 165 BCH / 15 ETH / 300,000 DOG / 400 LTC / 30,000 USDT / 300,000 TRX / 76.5 BNB / 49,500 ADA / 60,000 XRP / 3,000 NEO.
– To fully win back the bonus, you must place bets in the amount of 40 times the amount of the bonus received: (deposit bonus) × 40.
– Maximum bet limit during wagering: 0.00003 BTC / 0.0055 BCH / 0.001 ETH / 10 DOG / 0.013 LTC / 1 USDT / 10 TRX / 0.003 BNB / 1.65 ADA / 2 XRP / 0.1 NEO (other cryptocurrencies at the euro exchange rate).
Boku Casinos 2023
Boku is a leading payments provider, with the company claiming to be “building the future of mobile payments”. As such, it is a popular way to transfer money to and from online sites. The speed, security and convenience of Boku help to explain why it has been embraced by many of the top casino operators in Australia.
⬜️ Currently, none of the casinos on our list accept Boku as a payment method. We recommend checking out our top-rated casinos and their associated bonuses instead.
125% UP TO 1 BTC
Boku Casinos - FAQs
Can you use Boku at all online casino sites?
No, not every online casino offers Boku. You should check to see if an internet-based casino takes Boku pay in its payments section, but the top Boku casinos can be found on this page.
What are Boku alternatives available to use?
There are many alternatives to Boku, each offering different advantages and disadvantages. Some of these include PayPal, GoCardless and Payoneer.
Are Boku payouts fast?
Boku initiates payouts quickly. Generally, users receive payouts within 24 hours of a request.
Is Boku free to use for online gambling?
Yes, Boku is free to use at online casino sites and doesn’t include hidden transaction fees.
Is it safe to use Boku online?
Boku is an extremely safe and secure method of making payments via phone bill as Boku users don’t have to provide bank or personal details.