Bejeweled Hypercash slot game is an online video game developed by Gamesys. If you enjoy the simple gameplay, good graphics and an excellent background music choice with sound effects, then this is the right machine for you. All symbols are represented as gems, in different shapes and colors, but all of them are the same value. This slot is similar to Diamond Bonanza.
How to Play Bejeweled Hypercash Slot?
Unlike on some other machines, the gameplay is plain and straightforward, but to be fully prepared here are some tips you need to know. Bejeweled Hypercash slot machine game consists of 64 separate squares located on one table in an 8×8 formation.
Every single square is meant to hold one gem meaning that in every round 64 of them will drop down in their places to start with. Set the bet amount and press GO! to activate the machine.
Every time 6 or more jewels stack together, connecting with each other by any of four sides of the square they are in the prize is won, and those which triggered the win explode and vanish, allowing ones above to fill their spot with more new stones coming in at the top.
In-Game Options & Facts
- There is no auto play option in free Bejeweled Hypercash free slot because the developers of the game thought it was unnecessary, and they were right. One round can last for an extended period, stopping only when there is nothing else to connect allowing you to start the next one.
- Background music and sound effects can be turned off or back on by clicking the speaker icon in the top right corner.
- All possible payouts are shown in the paytable section right next to the main game screen.
- Prizes for the current round can be seen under the paytable, showing every single combination, how much it’s worth as well as the symbol that connected.
- Balance is in the top left corner with two additional options in that label. First one is represented as an eye, which when clicked hides the balance and the other one (circled arrows) which refreshes the balance.
- If a bettor is playing for real money in an official casino, there is a chat on the right where you can communicate with other gamblers, share your experience, discuss strategies or just casually chat with other people. It can be turned off.
- The theoretical expected Return To Player ( RTP ) is 94.26%, meaning that if a casino takes $100 of wages, they will, on average, pay out $94,26 worth of wins.
Lightning Hypercube is a wild, but its role is not to substitute for other symbols. It sure does help increase the chances of winning, however. Lightning Hypercubes will sometimes appear somewhere on the table amongst the other gems.
It will randomly select one color and destroy all the jewels of that color in sight, making a lot of space for new ones to come in and increasing the chance of other colors to connect. Lightning Hypercubes do not give a direct win, but there is no limit on how many of them can appear and considering there are only 7 colors, it can implicate huge combinations!
Free Version Vs. Real Money Version
Play Bejeweled Hypercash free slot for real money or demo credits, but the fun is guaranteed by both! It can be played for free without downloading nor registering. All you need is a device to play with and a stable internet connection. If you decide to play for Real Money, it can be done by registering at any online casino that offers the game and depositing options. Most casinos give huge welcome bonuses.