Gnome is a 5 reel and 9 pay-line virtual pokie. With the retro graphics and music in the background which, bear in mind, can’t be turned off, it provides maximum fun to all types of gamblers, low-staking players and also high rollers. This slot is similar to Pirate 2.
The Gnome slot machine game is developed by the Igrosoft software manufacturer. What is interesting about this pokie is that it gives you the feeling like you are playing it live because of his design.
The slot can be played with virtual credits and it doesn’t require any sign up – all you need is an internet browser, but it can also be played for real money through a wide range of online gambling sites.
Gnome Slot’s Game Tutorial
The free online Gnome slot machine is consists of 5 reels and 9 paylines which are changeable, which means that the dicer can set the number of paylines by his choice. “Nine” might not sound enough, but a huge stake span and bonuses make up for it, boosting your chances of winning.
The wager per one pattern is entirely optional. Multiplying the number of active patterns with the bet per line gives the total stake amount. The developers made the gameplay easy to fully understand, but with a lot of options, allowing bettors to customize it the way they like. Adjust some active paylines (1 – 9) for the next round, do the same for bet per line (1 – 225) and you are ready to go.
The last thing you need to do is press the ‘’Start’’ mark located on the left to roll once.
Only highest win rewards per line with combinations cashing left to right only, except scatter which cashes out both ways.
Essential Rules & Detailes
- Unfortunately, the developers haven’t provided the gamblers with the adjustable auto-play button. The gamers have to manually spin the reels by pressing the ‘’Start’’ button located on the left side of the screen.
- On the top right corner of the game is a ’’Full-screen’’ option button. Pressing it the pokie will stretch to full-screen.
- Theoretical Return to Player (RTP) is 96.87%.
- All of the winnings, bets and lines are presented on top of the screen.
- All symbols and payouts are presented to you after you click the ‘’HELP’’ button, located on the left side of the game.
- Pressing the ‘’Exit’’ you leave the pokie.
- The maximum win in this slot is 187 500 credits.
Regular & Super Bonus Features
The machine is made of 9 symbols, one scatters and one wild icon. The ‘’Wild’’ icon is the Gnome, and he can appear on any reel, also substitutes for other symbols except scatters. Scatter icon is a ‘’Trolley’’. The trolley can appear on reels 3, 4 and 5.
- When 3 or more scatters appear on the lines, the bonus feature is triggered. When active the player controls the main character and has to choose one of the five levers to turn over the trolley. If a gem falls out of the trolley, the gambler gets a prize; its sum is multiplied by the revealed number. The mode stops if the dirt flows out of the trolley. The main character has his umbrella in case the dust falls on him. But the umbrella can save him only once from the dirt. All of the winnings are doubled in this feature.
- Those who manage to turn over all the trolleys without getting the dirt and get all of the gems, they enter the super bonus feature. Here, the gambler has to choose between two coffers. If he manages to guess the one with a treasure, he will get a prize of 50-500 bets.
The Risky Mode
Playing Gnome free slot, you will notice that every time you win that the gamble option is activated. This feature allows the player to double his winnings. The bettor can choose to risk or keep his winnings.
The decision is up to him. But if the player decides to gamble he has to press the ‘’Double’’ button located on the left side of the screen. This feature is different from other machines. In other games, the gambler has to guess the color of the card, but here he has to guess the higher card than the dealer has.
For example, the dealer has a card with the number 5, the player has to select one of four closed cards. If his card is higher-valued than the dealer’s, his winnings are doubled. If the card is equal to the dealers one, then nothing will change, and the gambling goes on.
And the last rule is that card the bettor draws is smaller than the dealers, all of his winnings will be lost, so the bettor has to choose wisely.