Las Vegas is famous for holding the title of the gambling capital of the world, with casinos being the main attraction in the Nevada city. The destination has gone on to inspire creations in the online gaming scene, especially when it comes to slot machines. Las Vegas stands as a popular theme online that resonates with the fun element of being in Sin City. One of the many sets that can be launched to enjoy the experience is Hit in Vegas.
Hit in Vegas is a video slot game that falls on the list of releases by NetGame Entertainment, which is a relatively new name in the online gaming business. Hit in Vegas slots entered the market in January of 2019, and they depict the modern game development vibe NetGame is bent on selling beautifully.
Hit in Vegas Slot screams of Las Vegas from the arrangement of the grid to the elements that surround the screen. The set features a 5×3 reel configuration that is surrounded by string lights, which are famously associated with Sin City in the night. The columns are crafted with a green shade similar to that of the US dollar and even mimics the prints used on them but with different drawings. Chips and stars can be spotted floating around in the backdrop. To the left of the screen sits a gambler with a deck of cards, dice, and chips flying from his hands while a brunette bombshell with her back to the screen adorns the right. Soft jazz tunes chime in the background to truly bring Las Vegas to gamblers’ devices.
NetGame Entertainment may carry a unique development style for its sets from other developers, but the classic gameplay procedure is retained. Therefore, punters do not have to fret over acquiring new skills to play Hit in Vegas slot online. The system is accommodating to gamers of varying abilities, and it is conducted using the UI bar that lies beneath the game screen. The fields that are featured on this panel include:
- + – opens a taskbar with various options such as settings, sound, screen size, and the paytable section.
- Lines – displays the number of play lines used, which are 40. The lines cannot be adjusted, so they all have to be used for the spins. Gamblers can assess their patterns on the rules page found in the paytable.
- Coin Value – sets the coin denomination that is used for each play line using the (-) and (+) keys.
- Total Bet – showcases the entire credit amount used for each spin from as little as 0.4 to 40 credits. It can also be used to change the wager using toggle keys similar to those of the Coin Value field.
- Max Bet – places the highest stake of forty credits automatically.
- Curved arrow – represents the spin function and is used to play the game manually.
- Auto Spin – unlike the spin button that sets the game in motion one round at a time, this option plays consecutive spins. Punters can preset the number of rounds to play between ten and one thousand or choose an infinite spinning option. The function can be halted using the Stop button before the selected rounds can end.
- Win – indicates the total reward of each round that lands payout combinations.
- Balance – shows the total credits that punters have at their disposal to use as stakes.
Once the desired wager is placed, and the spin button is hit, all gamers have to do is sit back and hope to land a winning combo. Hit in Vegas slot game is a low volatility set with an RTP of 94.04%, which means it comes with low risk and offers small payouts often. Therefore, the chances of landing wins are more often than not. Even so, punters should note that the game is dependent on luck.
Hit in Vegas Symbols and Features
Like all other slot games, free Hit in Vegas slots are mainly defined by the characters that appear on the reels. The icons are used to pass on the theme of the game more than any other element on the screen, and Sin City is widely denoted in Hit in Vegas Slot. The standard symbols in the set include:
- Three sevens
- Roulette wheel
- Royal Flush
- Blue seven
- Slot logo
These items are developed using a mix of carton and 3D imaging that allows them to blend seamlessly with the rest of the setting. The icons can all be replaced by the wild, which is a blue diamond encased in a golden ring and red banner. Other bonus characters are included in the game, such as poker chips, bonus wheel, and money wheel, all of which are scatters. These symbols in Hit in Vegas casino slot machines cannot be replaced by the wild diamond.
Hit in Vegas free slots are centred on the provision of lucky wins as the most significant attractive feature like other slots. The winnings are provided when three to five of the same icons land on one of the forty play lines and on reels that are side by side from the leftmost one. The high-value symbols, however, pay for the appearance of as little as two of them. The payouts are granted in credits according to the stakes that are placed. The higher the wager, the bigger the payout. The payouts can be assessed in the paytable section, and the displayed values are adjusted according to the set wager. When the highest bet of forty credits is used, the wins for each symbol combination are shown as follows:
|Symbol||Wins for two||For three||For four||For five|
Hit in Vegas slot games provide winnings using more than icon combinations through various bonus features. These additions include:
- Progressive jackpot: NetGame Entertainment includes progressive jackpots in all its slot games, and Hit in Vegas is no exception. The game has four pooled prizes that grow in size as gameplay continues. The value of each is tracked at the top of the game screen. Red is the smallest jackpot, followed by Silver and Gold, respectively. Diamond offers the highest prize of the four. The jackpot round is triggered randomly during gameplay, and gamers are presented with a screen filled with down-facing cards. One has to choose three cards of the same colour, and the corresponding jackpot is paid.
- Money Wheel: This incentive is activated by landing three money wheel icons, and their appearance is reserved for the second through the fourth reels. Gamers are redirected to a second screen with a wheel partitioned into slots indicating different values. Players have to hit the spin button to set the wheel in motion, and the amount that lands on the arrow once it stops is paid out. The smallest value in the bonus is 20 credits while the biggest is 1000.
- Poker chips: Poker chips can appear randomly anywhere on the screen, and they carry multiplier values of between 1 and 25 times. These values are multiplied by the total stake placed, so gamers get a payout even if a win is not landed.
- Bonus wheel: Three bonus wheels on the second, third, and fourth columns trigger this offer. Players are presented with a wheel carrying different bonuses, and each one has a varying number of free spins ranging from one to eight. In some offers, one of the low paying icons is turned wild. In others, the diamond wild is locked in place.
Free and Real Money Gameplay
Punters can play free Hit in Vegas slots on Slotozilla website, or on the software developer’s official website. This version comes with fun credits to use as stakes. A real money version is included as well, and it demands that one makes a cash deposit in a NetGame Entertainment casino before being activated. The winnings provided during gameplay can be withdrawn as real money.
Hit in Vegas slot machine is developed using HTML5 technology, which allows it to be launched on smartphones and tablets. No download is necessary to run the game, and it can be played directly on web browsers. Windows, Android, iOS, and Linux are the operating systems that are compatible with the game.
Hit in Vegas free slot online may be based on a widely explored theme, but it provides a unique ambience of gameplay that makes it a standout among others. The classic and modern mix of imaging in the game makes it a sight to see, and the massive payouts and bonus features are a big plus.
Can I play Hit in Vegas for free?
📌 Yes, you can. Hit in Vegas slot machine free version is available at Slotozilla.
Does Hit in Vegas offer real money wins?
📌 Cash winnings can be collected in this slot game, but only if the same is used as stakes.
Is Hit in Vegas certified as fair?
📌 Yes, it is. NetGame Entertainment has been licensed and proven fair by Curacao eGaming.