Vulkan Vegas online casino was established in 2016 and quickly became one of the best casinos in CIS countries. Over time, it started to accept members from other European countries and turned into a Vulcan betting platform. Today, it is one of the largest and most respected online casinos out there. Vulkan Vegas is operated by Brivio Limited & Invicta Networks N.V, which you may remember from the GGBet brand. In this Vulkan Vegas Casino review, we will take a closer look at all the features of this casino and find out how good it really is.
Vulkan Vegas Casino Review
The design of the website is colorful and visually attractive. You can view the website in 13 different languages, and there are no navigational problems. Vulkan Vegas Casino login button, for example, is located at the top right, and all other links you need to use are at the top of every page. The page loading speeds are fine on all devices, and you can easily find what you are looking for.
This is a casino that is known for its Vegas slot games. The majority of the game collection consists of online slot games and Vegas free slots. So if you are interested in playing thousands of slots in one place, Vulkan Vegas will be one of your best options. At first look, the design of the website, the variety of the game collection, and the ease of use seem to be perfect. While there are a couple of minor problems, Vulkan Vegas is one of the best online casinos we have seen so far.
Pros and Cons
|More than 2,000 games||Some bonus calculations are unnecessarily complex|
|A Welcome bonus for your first two deposits||5 day limit for completing the wagering requirements|
|A weekly cashback bonus|
|A loyalty program that is open to everyone|
|Exclusive bonuses for loyal members|
How to Register Vulkan Vegas
To join the casino, all you need to do is to click on the sign-up button found on the website’s top right section. This is also the area for the Vulkan Vegas login. If you want, you can create an account using your Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram accounts.
After the registration, you can claim your bonuses, make deposits and play games.
- Visit the website of Vulkan Vegas Casino online.
- Take a look at the top right corner. You will see two buttons, and one of them will be “sign up”.
- Click that button, and the registration form will open.
- You just need to enter your email, password, and your selection of currency to complete the registration. Note that you can also sign up via social networks – Facebook, Google+, and Twitter are available.
- That’s it. After finishing the registration, you can complete the Vulkan Casino login process and start playing thousands of online Vegas slots.
Not all players from all countries can join. Currently, Vulkan Vegas mainly offers its services to the following countries:
- Russian Federation
Examples of countries that are not allowed in the system are:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Cyprus, etc.
There are many more restricted countries, so you have to check the website’s T&Cs page to know whether the players from your country are accepted.
Vulkan Vegas Casino Games
Vulkan Vegas works with more than 50 providers and offers more than 2,000 games in different categories. We cannot list all of the providers here, but the list contains the top-tier developers in the iGaming industry, such as Betsoft, Microgaming, NetEnt, and Evolution Gaming. While there are 2,500 slots on Vulkan Vegas casino site, these are not the only games they offer. Here, there are table games, live dealer casino games, roulette tables, blackjack, and so much more.
You can see a list of the most popular titles in different categories on the “Game Hall” page. It is also possible to list the games according to their providers. All available game categories at Vulkan Vegas online casino are listed below.
To access these games, you have to go to the main lobby by clicking Game Hall. From there, you can view the areas where different games are housed. Let us take a look at each section.
- Video Slots – there are thousands of slot machines on the site, all of which are from world-renowned game providers. In this lobby, you can filter the game by provider. Examples of these are Yggdrasil, Play’N GO, BGaming, Microgaming, Endorphina, and so much more.
- Live Casino – in this lobby, you will find several games that are operated by real people in real time. In a live dealer game, you would play at the comfort of your home, but the dealer is going to facilitate the game in a studio in real time. The live dealer games you can choose from are blackjack, roulette, casino hold’em, baccarat, poker, keno, and Dream Catcher. The poker games are not played against other players, but against a dealer.
- Table Games – whether you are a fan of blackjack or poker, there is something here for you. Like slots, all of them run on a software called random number generator or RNG. What this means is that the results are truly random, and that the previous results have nothing to do with the next ones. The games you can play here are variants of blackjack, poker, baccarat, pai gow, pontoon, red dog, and so much more.
- Roulettes – if you like to keep the ball rolling, you must head on to this lobby. There are 16 variants of roulette here, including the live ones. Your options here, among others, are American, European, French, Common Draw, and more.
- Video Poker – these are poker games where you play on your own against a computerized dealer. Some of the games here are already found in the table games lobby, but this area has more. Here, you can play deuces wild, double bonus poker, aces and faces, jacks or better, and many other poker variants.
- Insta Games – if you want quick games like scratch cards, go to this lobby. There are 19 games to choose from, and some examples are Red Queen, Blood Queen, Cherry Blast Scratch, and Siren’s Kingdom Scratch.
The best thing about Vulkan Vegas is that after you register, you can play all these games in demo mode. You do not have to bet real money at once. Instead, you can play the game with virtual credits. Play free slots at Vulkan Vegas and use the demo version of the games to see how they work. Should you like the game, you can play the real cash version and bet real money.
Vulkan Vegas Online Slots
As can be guessed, this is the most crowded category. You can play more than 1,500 Vegas slots. Fruit machines, video slots, jackpot games, progressive jackpot games: Vulkan Vegas slots cover every category. Real money gameplay is not your only option. Vegas free online slots are also available, and each game can be launched in demo mode.
Vulkan Vegas Online Table Games
This section contains around 50 classic casino games, including blackjack, roulette, poker, video poker, and baccarat. Different variants of these games are also available. You can, for example, play Pontoon, Teen Patti, and Progressive Red Dog.
All other games can be found in the Insta Games category. This section includes 40+ games, and each one offers a different experience. You can play scratch card games or casual titles, such as Heads & Tails and Casino Barbut.
Live Dealer Games at Vulkan Casino
There are more than 30 live casino games that can be played against a real dealer. You can try all of the classic games (blackjack, roulette, poker), their variants, and some exotic games, such as Dream Catcher, Monopoly Live, and Mage Ball 100x.
Game Providers for Vulkan Vegas
Vulkan Vegas works with the best game providers in the world that help Vulkan Vegas provide top-quality gaming experience. Some of the known partners are:
- Red Tiger
- Evolution Gaming.
There are more developers that the casino partners with, which is a testament to its commitment to offer a diverse range of games to the members.
Vulkan Vegas Online Gambling Bonuses
Like all other online casinos, Vulkan Vegas also offers bonuses to new and current members. In this section, we will list them, explain what you get in detail, and look at their terms and conditions to see how fair they are.
For now, let us review some of the ongoing promotions.
- Vulkan Vegas Welcome Bonus – the casino offers a tiered deposit bonus for new players. In the welcome package, you can get 100% match-up on your first deposit of $/€10 or more, capped at $/€300. On the first deposit, you will also receive 25 free spins, which you can play at the Book of Dead slot machine.
- On your second deposit of $/€15-49, you are entitled to 125% deposit match-up, capped at $/€400. Again, you will receive 50 free spins, but they have to be played now in the Doom of Dead slot from Play’n GO. If your 2nd deposit is higher than $/€50, you will receive a 200% match-up capped at €700. This time, you will also get 100 free spins, which you can use in the Fire Joker slot machine.
- The welcome bonus has a wagering requirement of 40x, and it does not have a limit to how much money you can withdraw for your winnings once this condition is met. The wagering requirement for the free spins is 30x their value.
- Cashback – the casino offers a weekly cashback that is capped at $/€2,000. A cashback is money given back to you after a certain period, and this is based on the amount of money you lost. The cashback is disbursed to players every week and credited to your cash balance every Monday at 00:00 GMT. The cashback only applies to players whose VIP status is Luxor or higher. We will discuss more about the VIP program later on.
The cashback also uses a formula, which is shown below.
Cashback = (In-(Out + Prizes + Current balance))*k=Cashback(weekly)
In this formula, the letter “K” refers to your status in the VIP program.
Here is an explanation of the other terms:
- In – amount of money you deposited from 00:01 Monday to the end of the week, which is 11:59 PM GMT on Sunday.
- Out – this is the amount of money you took out from the casino (your withdrawals in the same period).
- Prizes – this refers to money you won overall during the same time frame; this includes bonus money and loyalty points that you redeemed.
- Current balance – this is the amount of cash in your balance at the time the cashback is being calculated.
In addition to this, your weekly deposits minus the money you withdrew for the week must not be less than €15. If it is, you will not qualify for the cashback.
Here are the different values of the letter “K” depending on your VIP status:
- Luxor and Caesars Palace – 3%
- Bellagio and Wynn – 5%
- Paris and Escallibur – 7%
- Venetian and New York – 9%
- Vulkan – 12%
The cashback will be deposited into your bonus balance and treated as bonus money. The wagering requirement for the cashback is 5x. Also, the maximum cashback that the casino would give to a player is €2,000 per week.
- Saturday Quest – every Saturday, players can receive money if they deposit five times during the day. The way it works is that the casino takes the average of your deposits and then gives you back that money as a bonus balance.
If you have deposited $/€10, $/€15, $/€20, $/€5, and $/€10 the same day, your total deposit is $/€60. If we divide that by 5, then your average is $/€12. In this case, you would receive $/€12 in your bonus balance the next day.
The maximum you can get is $/€1,000 with the wagering requirement of 40x. The good thing about this bonus is that there is no limit to how much you can withdraw from your winnings. The bonus is valid for five days after the bonus was credited to your bonus balance.
Currently, there is no Vulkan Vegas no deposit bonus, but sometimes it shows up on the horizon.
Vulkan Vegas Welcome Bonus
At the time of this review, a Vulcan Vegas no deposit bonus was not available (so we cannot share a Vulkan Vegas no deposit bonus code). However, there was a better offer for new members. A match bonus for your first two deposits and hundreds of free spins. The deal is simple: Vulkan Vegas online casino will match your first two deposits with different rates, and you can win up to 1,000 EUR + 125 free spins with this offer. Here is everything you need to know:
- Your first deposit will be matched by 100%. You will also get 25 free spins to use on the Book of Dead slot machine. In order to get this bonus, you must deposit at least 10 EUR.
- Your second deposit will be matched too, but the match rate will be determined according to your deposit amount. Deposits of 15 EUR – 49 EUR will get a 125% match rate and 50 free spins to use on the Doom of Dead slot. Deposits of 50 EUR and more will get a 200% match rate (up to 700 EUR) and 100 free spins to use on the Fire Joker slot game.
- You need to manually activate this bonus from your profile page within 4 days of your registration. And after activating the bonus, you need to complete the first and second deposit within 7 days.
At the time of this review, there were two reload bonuses available, and none of them required using Vulkan Vegas bonus codes.
- Weekly Reload Bonus – After reaching the second level (Luxor) in the loyalty program, all of your deposits made on Thursdays and Fridays will be matched by a certain percentage. The actual percentage is determined according to your loyalty level. It starts from 10% and goes as high as 90%. In any case, the maximum bonus you can win from this promotion is 200 EUR.
- Saturday Quest Bonus – This bonus is available every Saturday and needs to be manually activated from your profile. Your goal is to make 5 deposits on this day, each with a minimum limit of 10 EUR. The sum of your deposits will be divided by 5, and the result will be your cash bonus. This offer has no maximum conversion limit, but the maximum bonus you can win is limited to 1,000 EUR.
Vulkan Vegas Casino members can take advantage of a weekly cashback bonus too. The bonus is automatic and refunds a certain portion of your losses in the previous week every Monday. The refund amount is calculated according to a formula, and the maximum limit is 2,000 EUR.
Vulkan Vegas online casino also offers a loyalty program, and every member joins it automatically from day 1. There is no need for an invitation. As soon as you become a member, you join the program; it is that simple. This program consists of 10 levels, and each level has its own bonuses and exchange rates.
- Each 10 EUR wagered on any game will award 1 comp point (CP).
- You start with 0 CP, and once you collect 100 CP, you can advance to the next level.
- The last level (Vulkan) requires collecting 1,000,000 CP.
- Starting from the second level, you get a reload bonus, cashback bonus, and a birthday bonus.
- It is also possible to convert your CP to cash. The conversion rate differs at each level.
- For example, at the second level, you get a 10% reload bonus, 3% cashback bonus, and a 500:1 conversion rate (500 CP = 1 EUR). When you reach the tenth level, you will get a 90% reload bonus, 12% cashback bonus, and a 100:1 conversion rate (100 CP = 1 EUR).
Vulkan Vegas VIP Bonuses
Vulkan Vegas offers a loyalty program where members receive points. There are 99 levels in the program, but there are only ten tiers.
In this program, you will receive 1 complimentary point for every $/€10 you wager. You have to accumulate these points to be able to exchange them later for cash. The cash you can get depends on your level as a VIP. The higher you go up the ladder, the lesser number of points is required to get cash. Below are the levels of the VIP program and the number of points needed to swap for $/€1.
- Casino Royale – not qualified
- Luxor – 500
- Caesars Palace – 450
- Bellagio – 400
- Wynn – 350
- Paris – 300
- Escallibur – 250
- Venetian – 200
- New York – 150
- Vulkan – 100
The only way to climb the VIP ladder is by wagering more money to get more points. At the starting point, you will be at the lowest tier until the time when you earn 500 points. At this moment, you will proceed to the next tier, which is Luxor.
There are also slot tournaments going on here. These are weekly and monthly events, so their contents change regularly. For example, at the time of this review, two slots Vegas tournaments were active, and the grand prize of the Cash Splash tournament was 30,000 EUR. We are not listing all the details here because it will end, and a new one will begin soon. So just know that you can also join Vegas slot tournaments and try going for the big prize.
Vulkan Vegas Bonus Terms and Conditions
Overall, we can say that bonus offers at Vulkan Vegas online casino have fair terms. Let’s take a look at the wagering rates first:
- The Welcome bonus has two rates: The cash bonus must be wagered 40 times. Any prize you win with free spins must be wagered 30 times. You must complete both wagerings in 5 days.
- The weekly reload bonus must be wagered 40 times within 5 days.
- The Saturday quest bonus must be wagered 40 times within 5 days.
- The cashback bonus must be wagered 5 times within 5 days.
- Also, remember that your maximum bet amount will be limited to 5 EUR until the wagering requirement is complete. In addition, only your wagers in Vegas slots online will contribute 100%. The contribution rate of all other games is 15%. Lastly, you should not make a withdrawal before completing the requirement. A successful withdrawal will cancel the bonus automatically.
How to Contact Casino Vulkan Vegas
You can contact Vulkan Vegas Casino by using live chat, email, and telephone. Here is the list of all available contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: +357-25-654-268
- Live Chat: Click the “online chat” button that is available on the top right corner of every page. This option is available 24/7.
Playing Vulkan Games on Mobile
There is a native Vulkan Vegas app for Android devices. You can download it from the “mobile app” page: https://vulkanvegas.com/en/mobile-application. There is no application for iOS users, but this is not a problem. You can also simply use Vulkan Vegas mobile casino website. Just visit the casino site using a mobile browser, and that’s it. No matter what your device/operating system is, you can play all the games and use all the services (i.e. payments, support) without a problem.
Payments & Cashout Times at Casino Vulkan Vegas
Vulkan Vegas online casino supports the following currencies: EUR, USD, CAD, RUB, KZT, BRL, PLN, DKK, HUF, JPY, NOK, RON, NZD, and UAH. The tables below show the deposit and withdrawal methods you can use, their limits, and average completion times.
Accepted Payment Methods and Vulkan Vegas Withdrawals
The casino accepts several payment methods, so there is something for everyone. However, not all these companies support all countries.
Vulkan Vegas payment methods are:
The only way one can check if any of them is going to work is by registering for an account. Once you are in your dashboard, you have to go the cashier and see which deposit and withdrawal options are available to you.
|Name||MIN/MAX Limit||Fees||Completion Time|
|VISA/MasterCard||10 EUR – None||None||Instant|
|Neteller/Skrill||10 EUR – None||None||Instant|
|Paysafe||10 EUR – None||None||Instant|
|Trustly||10 EUR – None||None||Instant|
|GiroPay||10 EUR – None||None||Instant|
|AstroPay||10 EUR – None||None||Instant|
|Nordea||10 EUR – None||None||Instant|
|Payeer||10 EUR – None||None||Instant|
|ecoPayz||10 EUR – None||None||Instant|
|Klarna||10 EUR – None||None||Instant|
|Sofort||10 EUR – None||None||Instant|
|Name||MIN/MAX Limit||Fees||Completion Time|
|VISA/MasterCard||10 EUR – 30,000 EUR (*)||None||Up to 12 hours (**)|
|Neteller/Skrill||10 EUR – 30,000 EUR||None||Up to 12 hours|
|Paysafe||10 EUR – 30,000 EUR||None||Up to 12 hours|
|Trustly||10 EUR – 30,000 EUR||None||Up to 12 hours|
|GiroPay||10 EUR – 30,000 EUR||None||Up to 12 hours|
|AstroPay||10 EUR – 30,000 EUR||None||Up to 12 hours|
|Nordea||10 EUR – 30,000 EUR||None||Up to 12 hours|
|Payeer||10 EUR – 30,000 EUR||None||Up to 12 hours|
|ecoPayz||10 EUR – 30,000 EUR||None||Up to 12 hours|
|Klarna||10 EUR – 30,000 EUR||None||Up to 12 hours|
|Sofort||10 EUR – 30,000 EUR||None||Up to 12 hours|
(*) Withdrawals higher than 30,000 EUR will be paid in installments.
(**) Based on the withdrawal amount, this period can last up to 96 hours.
Vulkan Vegas Casino License and Security
The casino is licensed by the Government of Curacao. It uses secure socket layer technology, which is the same kind of encryption technology used by financial institutions, such as banks and credit card companies. This means that Vulkan Vegas is a safe and secure playing environment. Your personal and financial information is protected. It is a legally recognized entity not only in Curacao but also in Cyprus where its parent company is registered.
Vulkan Vegas Casino is licensed by the Netherlands Antilles. It also protects the integrity and security of its website and games by using MD5 verification, FS Anti-Fraud Tool, and McAfee SECURE. All pages of the website are secured by SSL encryption. The fairness of its games is guaranteed by eCOGRA. In addition, it is the “recommended online casino” of independent review sites, including AskGamblers and us.
Responsible Gambling at Casino Vulkan
Vulkan Vegas Casino uses responsible gambling practices. You can put several self-exclusion limits to your account. For example, you can limit your bankroll, game time, or even the types of games you can play. At the bottom of every page, there are links for Responsible Gambling agencies too.
What Can Vulkan Vegas Casino Do Better?
We would like to see two things. A longer time limit for completing the wagering requirements (14 days would be nice) and support for cryptocurrency payments. At the moment, GGBet, the sister site of the establishment, supports Bitcoin payments, so Vulkan Vegas should be able to do the same too.
A Real Vegas Casino on the Internet
Vulkan Vegas slot casino will be the right choice for all kinds of players out there. It offers thousands of games, good bonuses, constant tournaments, 24/7 support, and lots of banking methods for Fiat currencies. There is even a native mobile app and phone support, which many other big brands fail to offer. If you are looking for a new home for your online gambling needs, make sure to check out Vulkan Vegas Casino online!
Vulkan Vegas FAQs
What is a wagering requirement?
A wagering requirement is a multiplier that tells you how much money you should wager from your bonus cash. If you receive $/€100 as a bonus and the wagering requirement is 40x, then you should bet a total of 40 x $/€100 = $/€4,000. For every bet you make, the size of that bet is deducted from the target of $/€4,000. Once the amount is €0, you can withdraw your winnings. There are other rules associated with this, such as a deadline and the wagering contribution of each type of game.
Do I qualify for a Vulkan Vegas cashback if I am not a VIP?
No, you cannot get cashback bonuses if you are not a VIP. Even VIP members have to meet a certain level to qualify.
Is it safe to play at Vulkan Vegas Casino online?
Yes, the casino is safe to play online. It uses SSL or secure socket layer. It is a technology that encrypts all data that passes through the system. Vulkan Vegas is a licensed online casino and protects the integrity & security of its website with MD5 verification, FS Anti-Fraud Tool, and McAfee SECURE. It is one of the safest casino sites you can play.
Is Vulkan Vegas casino legit?
Yes, the casino is legitimate. It is licensed by the Government of Curacao, and it is subject to tests to validate the fairness of the games. As a legitimate casino, it is legally liable for not meeting the legal expectations of Curacao.
What are the withdrawal limits of Vulkan Vegas Casino online?
The minimum withdrawal limit is 10 EUR. The maximum withdrawal limit is 30,000 EUR. If the amount is higher than that, it will be paid in installments.
How good is the game selection at Vulkan Vegas Casino?
There are more than 2,000 games you can play in different categories, and they belong to the top-tier developers in the industry, such as Microgaming and NetEnt. We can say that it is pretty good.
Is Vulkan Vegas online casino mobile-friendly?
Yes. There is a native app for Android, but you don’t even need to use it. The website itself is compatible with all devices and operating systems.
What is the average withdrawal time at Vulkan Vegas Casino?
This depends on the withdrawal amount. Withdrawals less than 500 EUR will be completed in 12 hours. This period can be 48 hours or 96 hours, too, for withdrawal amounts from 5,000 EUR to 30,000 EUR.
What are depositing methods available at Vulkan Vegas online casino?
You can use credit cards, electronic wallets, bank transfers, and prepaid cards. Note that there are also local payment options too, so it depends on where you live.
What are the deposit limits of Vulkan Vegas Casino online?
The minimum deposit limit is 10 EUR, and there is no maximum deposit limit (other than the limits of the payment provider).