Vulkan Vegas was founded in 2016, and it is owned by Brivio Limited Casinos. At Vulkan Vegas, players have access to hundreds of Vulkan Vegas slots and a wide variety of table game selections. Available in several languages, the casino is licensed and regulated by the Government of Curacao.
In this review, we will be taking a closer look at the games offered on the website, what promotions you can take advantage of, what payment methods you can use, and so much more.
How to Join Vulkan Vegas
To join the casino, all you need to do is to click on the sign-up button found on the website’s top right section. This is also the area for the Vulkan Vegas login. If you want, you can create an account using your Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram accounts.
After the registration, you can claim your bonuses, make deposits and play games. Not all players from all countries can join. Currently, Vulkan Vegas mainly offers its services to the following countries:
- Russian Federation
Examples of countries that are not allowed in the system are:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Cyprus, etc.
There are many more restricted countries, so you have to check the website’s T&Cs page to know whether the players from your country are accepted.
Games at Vulkan Vegas
While there are 2,500 slots on Vulkan Vegas casino site, these are not the only games they offer. Here, there are table games, live dealer casino games, roulette tables, blackjack, and so much more.
To access these games, you have to go to the main lobby by clicking Game Hall. From there, you can view the areas where different games are housed. Let us take a look at each section.
- Video Slots – there are thousands of slot machines on the site, all of which are from world-renowned game providers. In this lobby, you can filter the game by provider. Examples of these are Yggdrasil, Play’N GO, BGaming, Microgaming, Endorphina, and so much more.
- Live Casino – in this lobby, you will find several games that are operated by real people in real time. In a live dealer game, you would play at the comfort of your home, but the dealer is going to facilitate the game in a studio in real time. The live dealer games you can choose from are blackjack, roulette, casino hold’em, baccarat, poker, keno, and Dream Catcher. The poker games are not played against other players, but against a dealer.
- Table Games – whether you are a fan of blackjack or poker, there is something here for you. Like slots, all of them run on a software called random number generator or RNG. What this means is that the results are truly random, and that the previous results have nothing to do with the next ones. The games you can play here are variants of blackjack, poker, baccarat, pai gow, pontoon, red dog, and so much more.
- Roulettes – if you like to keep the ball rolling, you must head on to this lobby. There are 16 variants of roulette here, including the live ones. Your options here, among others, are American, European, French, Common Draw, and more.
- Video Poker – these are poker games where you play on your own against a computerized dealer. Some of the games here are already found in the table games lobby, but this area has more. Here, you can play deuces wild, double bonus poker, aces and faces, jacks or better, and many other poker variants.
- Insta Games – if you want quick games like scratch cards, go to this lobby. There are 19 games to choose from, and some examples are Red Queen, Blood Queen, Cherry Blast Scratch, and Siren’s Kingdom Scratch.
The best thing about Vulkan Vegas is that after you register, you can play all these games in demo mode. You do not have to bet real money at once. Instead, you can play the game with virtual credits. Play free slots at Vulkan Vegas and use the demo version of the games to see how they work. Should you like the game, you can play the real cash version and bet real money.
Game Providers for Vulkan Vegas
Vulkan Vegas works with the best game providers in the world that help Vulkan Vegas provide top-quality gaming experience. Some of the known partners are:
- Red Tiger
- Evolution Gaming.
There are more developers that the casino partners with, which is a testament to its commitment to offer a diverse range of games to the members.
Vulkan Vegas Casino Bonuses
Bonuses change every now and then, so always make it a point to visit the Vulkan Vegas official site and check the ongoing bonus offers. Do this by clicking on the Promotions tab at the top of the home page.
For now, let us review some of the ongoing promotions.
- Vulkan Vegas Welcome Bonus – the casino offers a tiered deposit bonus for new players. In the welcome package, you can get 100% match-up on your first deposit of $/€10 or more, capped at $/€300. On the first deposit, you will also receive 25 free spins, which you can play at the Book of Dead slot machine.
- On your second deposit of $/€15-49, you are entitled to 125% deposit match-up, capped at $/€400. Again, you will receive 50 free spins, but they have to be played now in the Doom of Dead slot from Play’n GO. If your 2nd deposit is higher than $/€50, you will receive a 200% match-up capped at €700. This time, you will also get 100 free spins, which you can use in the Fire Joker slot machine.
- The welcome bonus has a wagering requirement of 40x, and it does not have a limit to how much money you can withdraw for your winnings once this condition is met. The wagering requirement for the free spins is 30x their value.
- Cashback – the casino offers a weekly cashback that is capped at $/€2,000. A cashback is money given back to you after a certain period, and this is based on the amount of money you lost. The cashback is disbursed to players every week and credited to your cash balance every Monday at 00:00 GMT. The cashback only applies to players whose VIP status is Luxor or higher. We will discuss more about the VIP program later on.
The cashback also uses a formula, which is shown below.
Cashback = (In-(Out + Prizes + Current balance))*k=Cashback(weekly)
In this formula, the letter “K” refers to your status in the VIP program.
Here is an explanation of the other terms:
- In – amount of money you deposited from 00:01 Monday to the end of the week, which is 11:59 PM GMT on Sunday.
- Out – this is the amount of money you took out from the casino (your withdrawals in the same period).
- Prizes – this refers to money you won overall during the same time frame; this includes bonus money and loyalty points that you redeemed.
- Current balance – this is the amount of cash in your balance at the time the cashback is being calculated.
In addition to this, your weekly deposits minus the money you withdrew for the week must not be less than €15. If it is, you will not qualify for the cashback.
Here are the different values of the letter “K” depending on your VIP status:
- Luxor and Caesars Palace – 3%
- Bellagio and Wynn – 5%
- Paris and Escallibur – 7%
- Venetian and New York – 9%
- Vulkan – 12%
The cashback will be deposited into your bonus balance and treated as bonus money. The wagering requirement for the cashback is 5x. Also, the maximum cashback that the casino would give to a player is €2,000 per week.
- Saturday Quest – every Saturday, players can receive money if they deposit five times during the day. The way it works is that the casino takes the average of your deposits and then gives you back that money as a bonus balance.
If you have deposited $/€10, $/€15, $/€20, $/€5, and $/€10 the same day, your total deposit is $/€60. If we divide that by 5, then your average is $/€12. In this case, you would receive $/€12 in your bonus balance the next day.
The maximum you can get is $/€1,000 with the wagering requirement of 40x. The good thing about this bonus is that there is no limit to how much you can withdraw from your winnings. The bonus is valid for five days after the bonus was credited to your bonus balance.
Currently, there is no Vulkan Vegas no deposit bonus, but sometimes it shows up on the horizon.
Vulkan Vegas VIP Program
Vulkan Vegas offers a loyalty program where members receive points. There are 99 levels in the program, but there are only ten tiers.
In this program, you will receive 1 complimentary point for every $/€10 you wager. You have to accumulate these points to be able to exchange them later for cash. The cash you can get depends on your level as a VIP. The higher you go up the ladder, the lesser number of points is required to get cash. Below are the levels of the VIP program and the number of points needed to swap for $/€1.
- Casino Royale – not qualified
- Luxor – 500
- Caesars Palace – 450
- Bellagio – 400
- Wynn – 350
- Paris – 300
- Escallibur – 250
- Venetian – 200
- New York – 150
- Vulkan – 100
The only way to climb the VIP ladder is by wagering more money to get more points. At the starting point, you will be at the lowest tier until the time when you earn 500 points. At this moment, you will proceed to the next tier, which is Luxor.
Accepted Payment Methods and Vulkan Vegas Withdrawals
The casino accepts several payment methods, so there is something for everyone. However, not all these companies support all countries.
Vulkan Vegas payment methods are:
The only way one can check if any of them is going to work is by registering for an account. Once you are in your dashboard, you have to go the cashier and see which deposit and withdrawal options are available to you.
License and Security
The casino is licensed by the Government of Curacao. It uses secure socket layer technology, which is the same kind of encryption technology used by financial institutions, such as banks and credit card companies. This means that Vulkan Vegas is a safe and secure playing environment. Your personal and financial information is protected. It is a legally recognized entity not only in Curacao but also in Cyprus where its parent company is registered.
Vulkan Vegas FAQ
📌 What is a wagering requirement?
A wagering requirement is a multiplier that tells you how much money you should wager from your bonus cash. If you receive $/€100 as a bonus and the wagering requirement is 40x, then you should bet a total of 40 x $/€100 = $/€4,000.
For every bet you make, the size of that bet is deducted from the target of $/€4,000. Once the amount is €0, you can withdraw your winnings. There are other rules associated with this, such as a deadline and the wagering contribution of each type of game.
📌 Do I qualify for a Vulkan Vegas cashback if I am not a VIP?
No, you cannot get cashback bonuses if you are not a VIP. Even VIP members have to meet a certain level to qualify.
📌 Is Vulkan Vegas casino safe?
Yes, the casino is safe. It uses SSL or secure socket layer. It is a technology that encrypts all data that passes through the system.
📌 Is Vulkan Vegas casino legit?
Yes, the casino is legitimate. It is licensed by the Government of Curacao, and it is subject to tests to validate the fairness of the games. As a legitimate casino, it is legally liable for not meeting the legal expectations of Curacao.