Imperial Wars is an online slot game developed by EGT – known for the making of progressive games. No download nor registration is required in order to play costless. Imperial Wars is also a progressive slot with 5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 lines. However, some of its features have a resemblance to modern machines. This casino game utilizes the Euro Games Technology (EGT) software with a specific arrangement of buttons. This slot is similar to Shining Crown.
Tips and Comprehensive Options
- EGT provided the AutoPlay button for spinning the reels automatically until you decide to stop them. You can also manually start the round by pressing the spacebar instead of clicking the spin button.
- The game can be stretched to the full-screen mode by clicking the arrows in bottom left corner.
- Volume and all sounds can be turned off by pressing the speaker icon right next to the full-screen option.
- Next to sound opt, an “i” button can be found which, when clicked, pops out a window showing all the symbols and their values.
Coin Denomination and Bet Alteration
A number of reels and rows is fixed but paying lines and bet amount are attributions;. It is up to you to choose between 1, 5, 10, 15 and 20 lines. This game is using quick betting and player is offered to bet 20, 40, 100, 200 or 400. More you bet, more you will be able to win and by betting maximum you are eligible to win the jackpot.
Imperial War Slot Cards
The game consists of 12 symbols, including 1 Wild, 1 Scatter, and 1 bonus. Nine regular signs are represented as high-paying cards (10, J, Q, K, A), soldiers, ships, etc. Gate is a Wild symbol and it substitutes for all regulars. Cannon is a Scatter, while sphinx is a bonus one.
Two or three Scatter icons anywhere on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd reel trigger 3 or 5 gratis spins. In the beginning of the free spins, the triggering Scatters convert into Wilds, expand on all other positions of the same reel and substitute for all symbols except sphinx. In the case of hitting bonus sign on reel 5, the player wins 1 new gratis spin, which is added to the current number. During the feature, bet and pay lines are same as the one that triggered it.
How to Activate the Jackpot Cards Feature?
- The jackpot constantly increases during the regular gameplay. You can press the Autoplay option and wait until the progressive feature is triggered which is when the auto spin will stop and allow you to enjoy the bonus. Once it is activated, the four card suit will be presented to you in a new screen.
- There are four levels: clubs (1st level), diamonds (2nd level), the third is hearts (3rd) and spades (4th). They are hidden behind the 12 face down cards and the goal is to combine 3 same suits. The amount won is equal to the amount that has been reached at the moment of revealing the last suit symbol, shown on the right side of each card suit.
- By navigating your pointer to any of the jackpots, showed on the upper part of the screen, you can see: the largest amount even won on Jackpot Cards, the date of the last win, the largest amount ever won, and a number of winners.
After every win, the gamble selection pops up and clicking it triggers the gamble feature in this free Imperial Wars slot machine. You can then take a guess on what color will the next card be, red or black. If a choice is correct, the gambling amount is doubled. You can do this up to 5 times in a row.