Jewel in the Crown, designed by Barcrest, is a game with five reels and 10+3 paylines. Jewel in the Crown casino slot is an extraordinary game because of its features only. Otherwise, it is a pretty simple game. Though it has a classic and glittery appearance, there are no fruits with a funky look. This game has a vintage undertone which makes it ideal for both the old and new age gamers. The features are not at all conventional, not even a bit – the paylines are unusual because of the additional three ways of playing along with the ten lines. Apart from this the free games with blue and red feature make it more interesting. The more the variety is, the more the fun becomes. There is also plenty of options when it comes to betting. This game is available on any device like desktops and mobile phones, so play Jewel in the Crown for real money whenever and wherever you wish.
Key Features of the Game
- This game is a sparkly affair. There are so many symbols in this casino game. On the reels, there are symbols of jewels and symbols of cards like A, K, Q, J and 10. The Crown symbol in the game is the scatter symbol. Under the bonus feature, free spins are triggered if there are three crown symbol on two, three and four numbered reels. With this, the blue crown turns into a wild symbol and the red crown turns into mega stack symbol. Mega-stacked wilds are formed if the red and the blue symbols are similar. There is one more incredible free spin feature. If you can get 1, 2 or 3 crowns on two, three or four reels, you can get 1, 3 and 8 additional spins respectively. The blue or gold wild symbol can substitute each symbol but not the crown in order to form a winning combination. Betting for £2 or more than that for a single spin makes all the wins pay adjacent activated.
- The most attractive feature is the Big Bet feature. Here for the interlinked 5 spins, the players have to pay extra. At the first level, you can activate the Crowning Glory Trail feature and five linked spins at £20. As soon as the Big Bet Game of £20 or £30 is finished, you can access a free spin if on the trail you can touch position four. You get 8 complimentary spins to rearrange the trail if the 6th position is reached at the end of the big bet game of the £20 or £50. Level three or the feature of the super crowning glory trail can be accessed with the big bet game of £50. Here the crown is added to the trail and stacked jewels are collected. On the trail, if you can reach 5th and 6th position further you will get 8 and 16 free spins respectively.
- RTP or the percentage of return to the player becomes higher with the higher stake. If it is less than £2 for each spin then the RTP is 94% and if it is more than that then the RTP becomes 96%. During the big bet, RTP is 98%.
- The minimum and maximum bet are £0.10 to £500 respectively.
Tips to Play
- There are two ways for the player to win of a big amount of money. Before the Big Bet, you can approach the slot through either greater than £2.00 option or less than and equals to £2.00 options. These options refer to the cash you have to put down in order to play. If the credits are two then chances of higher wins are present there and if you play for less than that, payouts will continue to change as per that. If the game is played with less than 2 coins, then for any of the wild symbol or the royal blue gem, the amount becomes 10 times of the bet and when there is no highest limit pre-determined, then the highest amount is 20 times of the bet. But there are more risks accompanied with big wins.
- You can access the Big Bet options by clicking on the purple widget which is adjacent to the usual button of spinning. Players are able to bet for twenty, thirty or fifty credits.
Last but not the Least
Play this Jewel in the Crown named decent game mainly for the Big Bet. No download is needed to win the crown jewels in the game, play Jewel in the Crown slot machine online on any website for free. There are plenty of options to make your play memorable in this casino online.