The May Dance Festival casino slot online comes with a colourful, Chinese-themed design. The dominant colours are red and black and all the symbols are perfectly designed in 3D to match the title of the game. Among the symbols one can come across some classic Chinese motifs, such are pagodas, dragons and various ornaments.
The May Dance Festival Slot Gameplay
This pokie is played on a standard game-play setup that is constructed out of 3 rows and 5 reels. The developers from the Spinomenal casino software provider have included the maximum allowed number of 9 paying lines.
The process of placing a stake is anything but complicated. The player only needs to click the button illustrated as coins, located in the bottom right corner of the screen. The new window will open, displaying the only parameter that can be affected – the value of the player’s wager per one active paying line. This value ranges from 0.01 up to the maximum of 10 coins. The maximum allowed stake per one round is set to occupy the value of 90 coins.
The May Dance Festival Slot Features
The theoretical RTP (return to player) percentage is set to 96.12%, which puts May Dance Festival among the online slot machines with a medium variance rate. This means that the expected payouts are slightly bigger but they tend to occur not so often.
- The largest payout in the base game (the non-progressive jackpot prize) is set to occupy the value of 250 times the amount of the player’s stake per line. The combination of five symbols displayed as drums would bring one such prize.
- The gameplay doesn’t contain an additional bonus feature. On the other hand, the possibility to acquire free spins is included, as well as certain multiplier values.
- The autoplay mode is also embedded. However, the player can only turn it on or off, the number of automatic rounds can’t be adjusted in advance.
How to Play The May Dance Festival Slot
If you possess any device powered by Android, iOS, MacOS or Windows (Mobile), you’re already eligible to enjoy this entertaining online slot machine! The majority of casinos online offers the choice to play May Dance Festival for real money, or entirely liberated of any payment, by running the game in demo mode. This mode is perfect for training because the stakes are not made with actual cash but with credits (coins).
Given the fact that the game is based on the HTML5, it can be accessed without having to leave the internet browser of your chosen gadget. This is known as an instant play mode and in order to play the game in this mode, you should first make sure that the device possesses the Adobe Flash player, which is required for this action.
Symbols & Additions
In order to play May Dance Festival slot machine online in a proper manner, the player should first get familiar with the included symbols. The game-play contains six lower paying tokens (mostly displayed as card marks), four higher-paying icons (displayed as various Chinese motifs) and two symbols with special functions: the wild and the scatter.
- The symbol of red drums is the one with the most worth. The combination of five drums on an active payline brings one the maximum base game payout (jackpot prize).
- The wild is illustrated as an orange dragon. It can act as any regular token, increasing the chances of creating a winning combination.
- The scatter comes in a form of a blue dragon. Three or more of these dragons in any position on the reels layout award the player 10 complementary spins. 3 dragons carry a multiplier of x2, four of them x4 and five dragon scatters come with a multiplier of 6 times!