From the company GameArt500, the Money Farm free online slot machine is a 5×3 reel set up with fixed paylines, meaning that you are betting on all of them all the time. There are arrows under the reels for adjusting the wager value right underneath the reels and the green Spin button to start it. In the two-part settings, you are able to fiddle with the screen size, a simple on-off sound switch and option to enable or disable gambling mode. This slot is similar to Dragon King.
The quality of the game is undeniable; there is various farm machinery on the field under the golden-yellow sky with puffy clouds gliding through it.
The Green Tumb
Widely generous rules for winning combinations in a gameplay is respectful. The free spins and other bonuses are abundant as well. So, no matter if you are a farmer or never step foot on one, you will love playing Money Farm Slot. Wager options are a bit skittish, given that the playlines are fixed.
- Paylines, of which there are five, and are fixed. That is fine because it makes gameplay straight forward, simple and playful. Every gain is automatically put onto your coin credit total. In cases of multiple winning combos on one roll the gains are summarized together.
- Autoplay option is there for your convenience. Just set the tempo and sit back. All the gain will be checked automatically, and you can switch back to manual and regain control any time you prefer.
- Gambling mode is always a nice touch, and it is available in the Money Farm slot machine. Stack the gain for a chance of doubling it in familiar form of guessing the colour of the face down cards. Just hit the gamble button.
- Bet value is equally divided through five pay lines. It is a bit limited machine in this regard but it totally makes it up in features and wins. Note, the range can differ in different online casinos.
The Money Farm Slot’s Life
Populating the screen are fifteen icons on the reels in the same time. Standard card-like symbols. 9, 10 Jack, Queen, King and Ace. Admittedly they do have low value but they tend to appear often. The chance of getting more than one gaining combination from one roll is decent. The game does bring the farm vibe alive with the cartoon-like dog, pig, sheep and a cow.
- The Wild. It is a goofy chicken, it emulates a wild card in the game. It will show up only on reels 3, 4 and 5 and stands for all the above-mentioned icons. The greater the chicken number the greater are the chances of activating an extra gain combinations.
- Scatter. It is a golden egg icon. The game here is plain and simple, no paylines. Just get two eggs, anywhere on the screen is enough for a prize. More eggs you land the bigger the prize becomes.
- Free Spins. They are activated by the Wild card.You get five rolls, every time the wild substitutes a card in a combination. The value of the wager stays unchanged throughout the bonus rolls. For every scatter, golden egg, that appears during this time you get more free turns. The gain value is shown above the columns during the free Money Farm slot’s spins.