Treasure Hunt slot game is a free online game developed by the Spielo software and consisted of 5 spinning reels with 3 rows and 30 fixed paying lines. Treasure Hunt slot’s theme is inspired by pirates and their ever-searching-for-jewels way of life, which is how the game got its name. This slot is similar to The Big Easy.
This machine is special for its quality 3D animations and music which adds up to the experience of playing this free online video game.
Regular and Bonus Symbols
Treasure Hunt free slot has 13 symbols, 10 of which can be counted as regular, since they bring you only credits and 3 bonus symbols with special awards. To check the value of each card, you have the Paytable button right below the reels.
- Low win icons – These are five of the ten regular cards. They are marked with the alphabet (A, Q, K, and J) and a number 10, and they will get you the minimum amount you can earn. All of the low win icons carry the same value. You can earn either 5, 10 or 50 credits by collecting 3, 4 or 5 same low win icon.
- Medium win icons – Another five regular cards have items related to pirates (a bell, a map with a knife, a Jolly Roger flag, a compass, and a golden ring). They are in the medium win section because by getting 3 or more same cards you can earn from 10 to 300 coins.
- The Scatter – Is depicted by a jewels chest filled with golden coins, the scatter is one of the bonus symbols Treasure Hunt slot machine game offers. It not only brings you 600, 900, 3000, or even remarkable 15,000 – credit jackpot if you collect 2, 3, 4 or 5 of them in one round but also awards you with free spins if you gather 3 or more Scatters.
- The Wild – A skull with an eye patch is its icon, and it can make you a profit of 10,000 coins if you get 5 of them. The skull’s special ability is that it will substitute for every other icon on the reels (except for the scatter) to fill in the winning lines which means that you get more chance to be awarded big prizes.
- The Ship – Another bonus symbol, represented with a ship sailing on a beautiful moon in the background. When you collect this card, flames will appear and spread onto every adjacent symbol on the reels and turn them into wild icons.
Slot’s Playing Options
Free online Treasure Hunt slot machine, of course, lets you pick between the Auto Spin and Spin playing style by clicking the buttons with the same name. You can set the Auto Spin counter from 5 to 100 rounds, and you can stop it and continue playing manually whenever you decide.
- Gamble Option – The Gamble button will appear whenever you earn some winnings, and by clicking it you are given a chance to risk your winnings to try to double or quadruple the amount you earned. If you decide to gamble your winnings, you will get an unrevealed card on a separate screen, and you are to guess either the sign (to quadruple the winnings) or the color (to double them) of the card. If your guess is incorrect, you lose everything you have gambled.
- Bet Max – The button that automatically sets your bet for the maximum 300 credit for the next round.
Although this casino machine does not allow you to decide with how many paylines you want to play, you have two other options to set according to your preferences.
- Coin Denomination – A separate display that lets you choose how much Euros one credit will be worth. You are to select between 0.01 €, 0.05€, 0.25€ and 1 €.
- Credits per line – The stake per line is also highly flexible since you can choose anywhere from 1 to 10 coins per line, which totals 300 credits as a highest bet per one round.
In the left bottom corner of your screen, you have a display which tells your current standing. There you can see following information: Credits (representing the amount you have left), Balance (tells you how much Euros you have), Bet (shows you your total bet for the next spin) and Win (gives you the total number of coins you won in the previous round).