Dj Wild slot machine game is produced by ELK Studios and has 5 reels, and 10 paylines paid both ways. This slot machine is a bit harder but more interesting to play than the similar slot games. It has no background, only the cards and the theme itself is painted in a lot of various colors. A lot of Dj tools are in the play, and you can hear a variety of electronic sounds. This slot is similar to Bloopers slot.
How to Play Dj Wild Slot Game
- Start by pressing the U – turn arrow in the right down corner. Cards will start spinning, and when they stop automatically they will form a combination of signs that can award you with a prize or not. This machine can’t be stopped manually.
- AutoPlay – Choose the number of automatic spins from 10 to 100. The auto spinning will stop by itself if you don’t have enough money for another spin. Also, there is an option to stop the spinning manually by clicking on the same U-turn arrow that is now turned into the button “Stop AutoPlay.”
- Check your prize in the Win box that is shown on the left side of stake box, but it is only shown once you win it.
- Next to Demo Play you can check your balance.
In the option Bar in the left down corner, you can select different betting strategies. There are 5 of them:
- No Strategy – Just pick the number to change your total wager.
- Optimizer – Changing your stake level automatically based on the percent of your balance (1 -10 %)
- Leveler – Raises your stake stage when you don’t win 5 spins in a row. By getting to the highest step, it annuls. The same goes for winning a single game.
- Booster – Raises the degree after every loss spin till stage 4 and then it resets. Also, after a win.
- Jumper – Raises the bet level after every winning round until it reaches the 4th, and then it resets. It will void as well if a round is lost.