Playing Buttons and Wagering Options
The Dark Joker Rises slot machine game has 5 drums and 3 symbols per reel. It involves 10 paying lines, 5 of which pay from left to right, and the remaining 5 pay in the opposite order.
- On the display, you’ll see the number of lines which the pokie uses.
- Starting from the right, you are given the coin value and the credit bet, which represents the total bet per round.
- In the middle of the screen, one can see the Spin button.
- By pressing the MaxBet button, you automatically choose the maximum stake per turn.
- On the right, there’s the Autoplay, the last spin winnings, and the balance.
- By clicking on the balance, you can change the way it displays – the view can be in cash or credits. If it’s in coins, the number of credits won per round is multiplied by the coin value and added to the total score.
The Dark Joker Rizes Jackpot & Special Symbols
The Dark Joker Rises slot game is developed by Yggdrasil Gaming. Any prize combination activates a Jokerizer mode, which should be the one aimed while playing. In this feature, you play for 20 coins and get a chance to a Mystery Win. A player can choose to collect the triumph by clicking on the collect button, and in that case, the Jokerizer version won’t be played. One can play The Dark Joker Rises Free slot online without download or registration.
The free online The Dark Joker Rises slot machine has 6 symbols in total, plus the logo. Scoring is possible if at least 3 matching icons appear on a line, which can be calculated either from the left or the right. If three or more logo cards (or two in the Jokerizer mode) appear anywhere on the reels, you get awarded a Mystery win.
The Dark Joker Rizes Bonus Features
- Jokerizer Addition – this feature is activated for every triumph on a line in the base game. The triumph is then loaded in the Jokerizer balance which is showed in the middle of the screen, above the reels. The chance of winning is higher than in the regular mode, and 2 logo signs trigger the Mystery Win. The stake per spin in this phase is either 20 or 200 coins, depending on the balance. For the stake of 200, you have a sticky Joker symbol in the middle. This is the Super Bet with Guaranteed Joker. This phase ends for every winning of 500 credits or higher.
- Mystery Win – this phase is triggered in the base game if 3 or more Jokers (or two in the Jokerizer mode) land on the reels. You get a random amount of coins and can trigger a free spin with at least 2 jokers; the joker can land on all reels. For all 5 cards, the mystery gain is always 6000.