Four Progressive Jackpots – How to Win?
Free online Versailles Gold slot machine is another classic, but a special one, from EGT aka Euro Games Technology, the reliable vendor of slot games. Made as usual with high-quality graphics and attractive animations, it has a user-friendly design that resembles the old baroque era of 17th century France. This slot is similar to Dice and Roll.
Versailles Gold casino game is online featuring a typical setup of 5 x 3 reels, with the variable of up to 10 paylines and a special Wild symbol.
Versailles Gold slot machine free play is a progressive four-level jackpot game, meaning that the highest prize is never the same and is constantly changing. Any of the four levels can be conquered during the Mystery Bonus Game (described below). To see the highest award ever won, bring a mouse pointer to the very top of a cover and a pop-up will appear with the latest information.
Who Can Play Versailles Gold Free Slot?
Anyone with an internet connection can access and play the game for free – from PC, tablet or mobile device, regardless of the web browser used. It is available on iOS, Android or Windows Mobile OSs, covering almost 100% of devices.
Info, Auto Play & Other Options
The bettors are allowed to check the current data about rewards, last win, and it’s date, number of winners, old-fashioned logo;
On both sides, the player fixes the number of lines by clicking on numeral of her/his desire (up to 10);
Players are given the several buttons at their disposal among which they can check their balance and set their bet at any time. The only exclusion with configuring your stake is during the auto-spin or any bonuses. The four control buttons can be used to:
- Turn the sound on or off;
- Invoke the full screen;
- Show the ever-helpful info;
- Let the Auto play mode spin the reels.
Info screen is detailed, with well-explained prizes. It is worth to mention that while in Auto play mode, a player can stop the reels spinning, and in next round, they’ll continue as normal. Also, Gamble option can’t be used until Auto style is stopped. Same is valid for changing a bet amount.
Available Versailles Gold Bonus Symbols
Versailles Gold slot machine in online modification consists of entire of 10 characters:
- 4 letters: A, K, Q, J – with maximum win when 5 of A or K are matched 300 credits and J or Q gives the greatest of 200;
- 1 number: 10 – as above, 200 coins;
- 1 object: carriage – up to 1500;
- 3 images of Cardinal of France, Queen, and King – 1500, 4000 and 10000, respectively
- 1 combined symbol: Gold Medallion – as much as 5000 coins.
All of them have appropriate animation performed when 3 or more of them are gotten. While Gold Medallion is a Wild symbol, it works as a combination of Wild and Scatter.
Bonus & Gamble Features
- Gamble Option. If the win is landed on any of winning paylines, you are given a chance to double the amount of payment. You can select Gamble option just under the sum that has been won by clicking on flashing letters. On the following menu, you can choose from one of the flashing cards, black or red.
- If you guess the card right, your prize is doubled.
- Each time the reward doubles if a correct card is selected. However, if you miss the opportunity, all is lost, and the bonus act is stopped.
- To stop the bonus, you should press any of the bet buttons, or it is stopped automatically after a certain number of guesses is achieved.
- Free Spins. Three or more Golden Scatters activate 12 additional games + the special, randomly chosen, expanded icon. The feature can be re-triggered.
- Mystery Bonus. No card triggers this game; it is started just by luck after a regular spin. Players must choose among 12 face-down cards until they pick the 3-of-a-kind. The corresponding jackpot is transferred to the bettors balance then.
How to Wager in Versailles Gold Slot?
Placing the stake is done by pushing one of five keys in the middle-bottom of the screen. The numbers shown in the buttons represent the total wager per round and are changed by altering the number of lines since the number of reels is fixed. Stake range extends from a low value of 1 to the highest sum of 200 credits.