18+ New Players. Min. £10 deposit. 100% up to £300 + 30 bonus spins on selected games. £5 min. wager to activate deposit spins- expire 3 days from claiming. 35x wagering before bonus or winnings can be withdrawn. £5 max. stake using bonus. Skrill, Neteller deposits excluded from offer. Eligibility restrictions apply.
In the 1960’s, roulette was a popular game in Northern European countries. It was so popular that you could find it not only in casinos but also in restaurants and cafes. (Of course, they were not played with real money.) But there were no companies in Europe that produced roulette tables and roulette wheels, which were imported from America. Two entrepreneurs, Bill Lindwall and Rolf Lundström, decided to evaluate this opportunity and set up a company called “AB Restaurang Rouletter”. The company’s headquarters was in Sweden, but it served all over Europe. As the name implies, it produced roulette tables and roulette equipment.
During its first years, the company produced roulette equipment only for restaurants and cafes. In 1972, it entered the continental casino sector in partnership with another company named “AB Roulett konsult & Spelautomater”. Those who remember those years will tell you about the “Cherry” brand: It was the brand that the company used on their roulette tables. They were quite successful and soon became Europe’s largest producer of roulette equipment.
In the 1990s, terrestrial casinos began to lose their popularity. Players now prefer the online gambling experience, and the gaming habits have also changed. Pontus Lindwall, CEO of the company at that time, made a radical decision: They would only develop games for online casinos. In 1996, the name of the company was changed to “Netent,” and a team of software developers was formed. In 2000, the first Netent online casino opened. You can see the following events in the list below:
- 2003 – Netent began to develop various modules for other online casinos. These modules formed the basis of the company’s turnkey casino service over the following years.
- 2005 – The company received a license from Malta Gambling Authority. In those years, most of the developer companies did not have a license.
- 2009 – The company started trading on Stockholm Stock Exchange.
- 2010 – Gonzo’s Quest, currently one of the most successful slot machines, has been released. The game was very popular and gave Netent a great reputation. As a matter of fact, Gonzo’s Quest was chosen for the game that the company will develop in the category of VR (Virtual Reality) slot machines. Soon, we will start playing this game with VR glasses.
- 2011 – Netent has begun to develop a mobile casino and mobile slot apps. It was one of the first companies to develop native software for mobile operating systems.
- 2014 – Through agreements it has signed, Netent has started to serve in every country of Europe including the UK. That same year, it started to develop its games using HTML5.
- 2016 – Netent also entered the online casino industry in the US and became a member of the World Lottery Association (WLA). In the same year, it introduced the world’s first VR slot machine (Gonzo’s Quest) at ICE fair.
Nowadays, Netent is considered one of the biggest game developers in Europe and is still traded on the Stockholm Stock Exchange. The company has more than 400 games in its portfolio and develops games for every category. Nevertheless, Netent is best known for its slot machines.
Netent Casino Software
Netent is not just a game developer. It also develops software and platforms to meet all the needs of online casinos. There is also a turnkey white label casino service too. Here is a list of software and platforms that the company develops:
- Netent Live: This platform provides the Live Casino infrastructure for desktop and mobile devices. In other words, it controls and provides almost everything needed for live dealer games; such as the interface, connection speed, sound and video transfer infrastructure. The platform supports 25 different languages and thanks to Chroma technology, casinos are able to integrate their brands into all live casino games. At present, the platform only supports roulette, blackjack, and common draw blackjack games. In addition, it allows you to organize personal bonuses and promotions for live dealer games in less than 5 minutes.
- Netent Engage: This platform can change and personalize game rewards in real time. For example, a high-roller player can earn more free spins for a particular game than other players. Or, a personal goal can be defined to each player, for example, “collect 30 scatter symbols”. If a player has not won anything during a free spins round, a consolation prize can also be awarded. Netent describes this platform as “360 player journey”.
- Branded Games: Netent has licenses for many intellectual properties. On this count, it can develop casino games for brands such as Jimi Hendrix, Guns N Roses, Dracula, Scarface, and Frankenstein. The graphics and features of these games are also more advanced. For this reason, the websites offer these branded Netent games are also called “Casino Netent HD”.
- BackOffice: Netent’s software for online casino management. BackOffice is a highly sophisticated management system and can display all the information that casino managers need on its dashboard. In fact, this data can also be sent by e-mail. Player statistics, earnings reports, lists of popular games – it is possible to customize the software and display all kinds of data. BackOffice can also organize special bonuses and promotions for each player. For example, on birthdays, it can award a special 100 free spins to a player. In the same way, weekly or monthly tournaments can be arranged automatically.
In short, Netent develops all the software and infrastructure necessary to manage an online casino.
Netent Casino Bonuses
Netent casinos also organize various bonuses and promotions like other casinos. You can see the all Netent casino bonus list below:
- Welcome Bonus: This one is also called “deposit bonus Netent”. It is arranged to encourage new members to deposit money and usually expressed as a percentage (e.g., 100%). As a simple example, if you deposit 50 EUR using a 100% match bonus, you earn another 50 EUR for free. However, you are required to complete a wagering/ turnover requirement before you can use/withdraw this bonus money. This requires you to reach a deposit total of between 5 and 30 times of the bonus you get. The wagering requirement is an obligation for all bonus offers.
- Free Spins Bonus: There are two types of free spins bonus: scatter spins and bonus spins. Scatter spins mean free spinning rights that already exist in every slot machine. Bonus spins are additional spinning rights which can be used together with scatter spins. For example, if a slot already has 20 scatter spins, you can win another 20 by using the bonus and spin the reels 40 times for free. Since this promotion is usually organized daily, you can see the most up to date bonus offers by searching for “casino Netent free spins today”.
- Free Money (No Deposit) Bonus: A bonus that you can earn without having to make a deposit. As soon as you join an online casino, you are credited with a small amount of money for free. (Usually between 10 and 20 EUR.) With this money, you can play games and even make a profit. However, you need to complete the above-mentioned wagering requirement in order to withdraw this profit.
- Tournament Bonus: Daily, weekly, and monthly tournaments can be arranged for all of the casino games. The purpose of these tournaments is to enter the top 10 on a leaderboard, by earning the most or placing the highest bets. The top 10 players are entitled to various prizes. Cash prizes, extra spins, free bets, increased betting limits – the awards are quite numerous and sometimes winning tens of thousands of Euros is possible.
Before you sign up for a Netent casino, we recommend you to evaluate all bonus offers in detail. Pay particular attention to the wagering requirement multipliers. By using some bonuses together, you can get more advantages. For example, the welcome and no deposit bonuses can complement each other and provide you with free starting capital of thousands of Euros. You can find detailed information about casino bonuses and how to use them on our website.
Top 10 Netent Slots
As mentioned above, Netent is best known for its slot machines. The company has more than 200 slots in its portfolio, each with a different theme. Fruit slots, video slots, 3D slots – Netent games choose between hundreds of different options. These include branded slot machines too, which we give some examples above. In other words, whatever type of player you are, you can find a Netent slot for you. Below, you will find the top 10 Netent slot machines we have selected for you:
|Name||Bonus Rounds & Extra Features|
|Mega Fortune Dreams||20 lines, 3 different progressive jackpot pools|
|Aloha Cluster Pays||6 reels, no pay lines, cluster feature, 96.40% RTP|
|Koi Princess||Extra reel, 96.23% RTP, Japanese theme|
|Starburst||Xploding reels, 96.10% RTP, expanding wilds, free re-spins|
|Gonzo’s Quest||Avalanche reels, 10 free spins, x15 multiplier|
|Secret of the Stones||5 bonus rounds, multiplier awards, very low minimum bet|
|Arabian Nights||Fixed jackpot prize, x2 wild winnings, x500 multiplier|
|Mega Fortune||Guinness Book of Records progressive jackpot, x5 multiplier|
|Hall of Gods||Expanding wilds, 20 free spins, fixed jackpot prize|
|Aliens||Official slot of the movie, x240 multiplier, CGI quality graphics|
You can play all of these games and more on our website for free. You can also use your mobile devices to play the games on this list.
Netent Casino Games
Although it is known for its slot machines, Netent develops games for other categories as well. For this reason, the online casinos that offer the Netent collection can address every liking. In the list below, you can see the best of Netent’s casino games in other categories:
|Name||Bonus Rounds & Extra Features|
|Pontoon||Spanish 21 variant of blackjack, 0.34% house edge|
|Oasis Poker||Stud poker variant, 1.03% house edge|
|Caribbean Stud Poker||200 : 1 payout, 5.21% house edge, 2.500 EUR jackpot|
|Blackjack Double Exposure||Higher betting limits, side bets, bonus bets|
|French Roulette||En prison rules, 2.71% house edge, detailed statistics|
|Texas Hold’em||Classic hold’em rules, higher betting limits, progressive pot|
|All American Multihand||Video poker, +99% RTP, low minimum bet limit|
|Deuces Wild Multihand||Almost positive RTP rates, low minimum bet limit|
|Keno||80 number keno, classic rules, no side bets|
|Bubbles||Scratch card game, multiplier rewards, low betting limits|
We especially recommend you to look at exotic game categories, because Netent develops games with really innovative and creative features in this category. Like slot machines, you can try the games in these categories free of charge on our website. However, some video poker games may require the Android operating system to work if you are using a mobile device.
Best Online Casinos with NetEnt Software
There are hundreds of online casinos hosting the Netent collection. When choosing among them, many things like license, security, game quality, and bonus offers must be evaluated at the same time. The best Netent software casinos we have selected for you are listed below. To see more casinos, you can visit our review pages.
|Name||Bonus Offers & Promotions|
|All British||100% welcome bonus, exclusive to the UK|
|Yeti Casino||100% match bonus up to 333 EUR + 77 free spins|
|Casino Land||200% welcome bonus|
|Mr. Green||100% deposit bonus + 100 free spins|
|Paddy Power||100% deposit bonus|
|Royal Panda||100% welcome bonus, up to 100 EUR + 10 free spins|
|Spin IT||100% match bonus|
|Leo Vegas||100% match bonus, up to 1.600 EUR + 300 free spins|
|Casumo||200 Sterling signup bonus + 200 free spins|
|Energy Casino||100% signup bonus, up to 200 Sterling|
A new website joins to our online casino reviews page every day. We have reviewed hundreds of casinos so far and shared the results with our visitors. You can learn everything you want to know about a specific online casino by reading our reviews. The websites we recommend to you are the industry’s most trusted and prestigious online casinos. You can also find information about limited-time bonus campaigns these places organize on our website. Visit us often because we regularly update our content and ensure you always have the most up-to-date information.